PDA

View Full Version : OCA ~ Ohio Extravaganza

Discus-Hans
10-31-2010, 01:02 AM
The biggest and in my opinion, best and nicest show of the year:

http://www.ohiocichlid.com/oca-extravaganza

This year this show will be very special for Joanne and me.

Joanne and I are going to do a kids program at this OCA, something we dreamed of doing for a few years, after we saw this for the first time at a show in Canada.

A project what kept me also a little away from the forum (beside some other things that keeps me busy)

Thanks to friend who brought us in contact with Les Wilson from United Pet Group Aquatics, a kind of dream comes trough for us.

I'm exited as a little kid lol lol

More about this will be announced by the people of the OCA,

Hans

Jennie
10-31-2010, 04:34 PM
Hans, no doubt there is no one better to put a smile on a childs face! Wish I could be there.:)

alpine
10-31-2010, 07:28 PM
I have attended two or three OCA s and agree , I believe is like a mini ACA event , but BETTER !
Good luck with your program at the OCA Hans and hope to see you and Joan there.

Roberto.

Discus-Hans
10-31-2010, 08:34 PM
Hans, no doubt there is no one better to put a smile on a childs face! Wish I could be there.:)

One day we meet Jennifer, one day.

I have attended two or three OCA s and agree , I believe is like a mini ACA event , but BETTER !
Good luck with your program at the OCA Hans and hope to see you and Joan there.
Roberto.

Roberto,

are you driving???? Don't cut me off when you try to get on the high way :D :D

I think this one will be bigger as the last ACA

Hans

Jennie
10-31-2010, 08:54 PM
Agreed, 2012 show a good possibility. UGH, as always, pictures of this event mandatory.:D

RubyRed
10-31-2010, 09:33 PM
Hans,

What day are you attending and are you bringing any fish?:):):

Discus-Hans
10-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Agreed, 2012 show a good possibility. UGH, as always, pictures of this event mandatory.:D

We count on you, think this ACA is going to be for a good part Discus.
And I still feel I owe you one (or 2 lol)

Hans,

What day are you attending and are you bringing any fish?:):):

Ruby, Joanne & I will be Thursday at the show. I will bring 5~6 Discus for in the show and probably some smaller for Nate to sell.If Nate doesn't do his set up this year I will try to bring one or 2 extra tanks to put some Discus in the room.
You can always pre~order if you want and I take care of that,

Hans

Jennie
11-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey, no no, I'd be happy to get some straight up dutchy humor!:) Need a good laugh!

Discus-Hans
11-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Hey, no no, I'd be happy to get some straight up dutchy humor!:) Need a good laugh!

are you sure you can handle that humor???? there are a few on this forum who are ready to kill me for that lol lol lol

Hans

Jennie
11-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Yes Sir, I do believe I can.:D