PDA

View Full Version : Taking orders now...

Disgirl
11-04-2010, 09:26 AM
I have sold all my extras so I am now taking orders for cones and plant dishes that will be made by mid Nov. and sent out by the end of Nov. Know any discus keepers who would love a cone or two for a holiday gift? Now is the time to order to be sure it is ready by gift-giving season! Thank you all,
Barb:)

Disgirl
11-15-2010, 09:19 AM
I am still taking and making orders of cones! A green glazed one is in the kiln right now for someone who wanted a Christmas tree looking cone for their tank for the holidays. Now that is real discus pampering!
Barb

Jennie
11-15-2010, 09:40 AM
can't wait to see Barb:)

guyyip
11-16-2010, 03:18 AM
how much is the cone, and do you have a picture of the cone?

Disgirl
11-16-2010, 09:37 AM
Hi guyyip, you can just click on the blue word "here" in my signature and it will take you to my sponsor page with all the info. about my cones. Thanks!
Barb

Disgirl
11-28-2010, 05:11 PM
Starting another batch this week, anyone want to place an order? I am making some glazed ones this time also, almost any color available, all non toxic and food safe (discus water safe!) Just send me a pm. Thank you!
Barb

Jennie
11-28-2010, 05:28 PM
Barb I love the green one you sent me! It blends in with vegetation and doesn't stick out like sore thumb!!:)

underwaterforest
11-30-2010, 07:33 PM
I've got my order placed and can't wait to see it. I'm going with a glazed one.

Thanks Barb happy holidays.

Disgirl
11-30-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, this next batch will have some glazed cones in it. I will post some pics of them when they are finished in a couple weeks or less. Still have some space in my kiln for more cones if anyone wants to place an order. Thanks!
Barb

Disgirl
12-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Making more cones today, anyone wanting anything special just let me know. Just to recap, I have swirled or solid white or terra cotta colors of clay. And I am making some to glaze this time with several different colors of glaze swirled together, covering the whole cone. All glazes are food and water safe, discus lay eggs on glaze just like they do on glass tank sides or heaters, etc. Thanks for checking this post!
Barb