PDA

View Full Version : Pure Curiosity.... C02 tablets.

JaVia
11-16-2010, 11:04 PM
I am not buying them, or wanting to use them if they are bad. I was just very curious about them...
Do they actually work?
Do they alter PH like actual C02 injection does?

Pros, Cons, Experience....

pcsb23
11-18-2010, 02:57 PM
umm, never tried them, until now didn't even know about them :o

JaVia
11-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Yea, I really can not find any good information, and when I searched them I would usually come up with threads from other forums where I would proceed to read, and 98% of the time it would be marijuana related, sometimes I noticed it right away other times I felt retarded on a freaking pot forum.... WHOOPS, my husband thought it was so funny, he pointed out what kind of forum I was on the first time and I flipped and laughed.... :(
lol
I assume they do nothing good, but I am still curious, lol

pcsb23
11-19-2010, 01:14 PM
Yea, I really can not find any good information, and when I searched them I would usually come up with threads from other forums where I would proceed to read, and 98% of the time it would be marijuana related, sometimes I noticed it right away other times I felt retarded on a freaking pot forum.... WHOOPS, my husband thought it was so funny, he pointed out what kind of forum I was on the first time and I flipped and laughed.... :(
lol
I assume they do nothing good, but I am still curious, lolI need a new keyboard now, spit tea all over as this made me laugh!!

Had a quick trawl around and from what I can see some last for about 6 hours. CO2 is CO2 so .... may work out cheaper in the long run to use flourish excell or the even better easy life easy carbo (I use this and it is excellent).

JaVia
11-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Well I am glad you got a good laugh, its very funny to me now, at first I was freaking out, and all sorts of confused. I was just waiting for the military to some how find out and start to question my husband about my hobbies. LOL

Anyways great info. I may have to try that... I occasionally use flourish, but I stopped because I had some algae issues but now I have more plants so it should work out better in that tank.