PDA

View Full Version : Beefheart mix availible..

brewmaster15
11-28-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi all,
I recently made a batch of BH/seafood mix and have 20 lbs availible.. $16 per pound plus shipping.. 10 lb minimum to ship..no exceptions... USA shipping only... overnight shipping fees extra.

Pm me if interested with your zipcode and and I'll get you a shipping quote.
Act Fast....This stuff goes fast.

Thanks,
al

PAR23
11-28-2010, 11:39 AM
Highly recommended.....first hand experience.......My fish LOVE it......They eat better than I do.:)

brewmaster15
11-28-2010, 01:48 PM
Highly recommended.....first hand experience.......My fish LOVE it......They eat better than I do.:)

Lol... Thanks Peter! same here..my wife get mad when she see's what goes into it!!!

-al

Second Hand Pat
11-28-2010, 02:31 PM
Al, she might feel that the fish eat better than she does.

My hubby was a bit surprised at the seafood that went into the BH mix I made the other night. It was all good when I made him a seafood supper. :angel:

Lol... Thanks Peter! same here..my wife get mad when she see's what goes into it!!!

-al

PAR23
11-28-2010, 08:59 PM
Al, she might feel that the fish eat better than she does.

My hubby was a bit surprised at the seafood that went into the BH mix I made the other night. It was all good when I made him a seafood supper. :angel:

You know the way to a man's heart........His belly:)

brewmaster15
11-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Lol... Pat, I've learned along the way.. and peter...Its the same way to a woman's heart though she'd rather not admit it. :)

Now a days if my recipe calls for 2 lbs shrimp, 1 pound scallops and, 1 pound clams, and 1 pound salmon.....I need to double it....half for the fish, half for my better half! :) :) :)

-al

Elite Aquaria
11-28-2010, 09:27 PM
Al,

I don't know how you do it...I just finished making about 20 lbs myself...You could not pay me to make this for someone else.

PAR23
11-28-2010, 11:22 PM
Lol... Pat, I've learned along the way.. and peter...Its the same way to a woman's heart though she'd rather not admit it. :)

Now a days if my recipe calls for 2 lbs shrimp, 1 pound scallops and, 1 pound clams, and 1 pound salmon.....I need to double it....half for the fish, half for my better half! :) :) :)

-al

LOL.....I hope you don't mind Al but I just tell my wife you make the mix and I'm not quite sure what's in it....Don't know how long this will hold up but so far so good.;)

brewmaster15
11-29-2010, 09:11 AM
Al,

I don't know how you do it...I just finished making about 20 lbs myself...You could not pay me to make this for someone else.

Lol,
Dan, If I have to make a mess and spend the time prepping for 50 lbs mix... doing an extra 20 lbs doesn't add much....and since I order the hearts by the box, I never really know how many pounds I'll have after I clean it all....Its not a fun job though...but some good music, and a cocktail or two makes the time fly...I have a bit of a ritual with it all. :)

-al

ps...Peter..I won't tell if you don't!

Second Hand Pat
11-29-2010, 11:28 AM

-al

Agreed Al, chocolate works also.

brewmaster15
11-30-2010, 04:02 PM
10 lbs is spoken for , 10 lbs left....get it while its available!!

-al

saltydog
11-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Wish someone over this way wanted to split some up :)

brewmaster15
12-05-2010, 01:15 PM
10 lbs is now currently residing in someone elses Freezer... :)

Have 10 pounds left.

-al