PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's Discus can't be beat

jimmyjoe
12-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Hello all, just received my latest shipment from Kenny's Discus and I gotta say WOW! This has to be my favorite because of Kenny's new procedure on the packaging. First off I received only 4 discus, 2 Cobalts and 2 Vietnam Giant Flora's, pic's will come later on. Second, I love the popcorn in the box all you have to do is brush it aside and reach for the main bag. Third, I like the new clips on each of the 3 bags and the double clip on the main fish bag, I think it really ease's the effort on getting to the discus and keeps more air inside the bags for the fish. This shipment it seemed that i had an easier time unwrapping my discus, before it took me longer because I always took my time taking each rubberband off each bag now zip zip with the sissors and right into the bucket. All came in with hardly any stress at all, great job as always Kenny keep up the great job, we really appreciate your effort you put into every delivery.................Thank you so much I love this shipment Jim

cp21506
12-02-2010, 02:19 AM
My experience with Kenny is exactly like yours! All good and nothing to complaint about!

leeishom
12-02-2010, 02:47 AM
I plan to order from Kenny soon. Im glad to know my approach is sound.

hedut
12-02-2010, 09:33 AM
Come on Jim where are the pictures.....:)

Jennie
12-04-2010, 07:23 AM
Same here! Awsome seller, and patient!

PAR23
12-06-2010, 10:28 AM
The only problem with Kenny is that he is so nice and accommodating that there's no guilt spending your money.:)

jimmyjoe
12-06-2010, 06:57 PM
You know you are exactly right, sometimes I'd like just once not liking any of his shipments. really it's both Forrest and Kenny's fault they have too nice of a product all the time.........Jim In Ohio

moik
12-06-2010, 08:37 PM
+1 for pictures,,thanks in advance