PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Shipping Advisory

brewmaster15
12-14-2010, 10:03 AM
Hi all,

When I stopped at the post office the other day to drop off my out going orders of blackworms, It had already begun...The Holiday Rush...You've seen it I am sure...The lines at the post office as people try to get their Holiday presents out to loved ones in time. Its a zoo at best, a nightmare at worst.

Shipping merchandise this time of year can be challenging....here at AquaticSuppliers.com (http://aquaticsuppliers.com) I use The Postal service's Priority Mail system. Its been very reliable for me and allows me to ship to you at a very reasonable rate...the down side is this time of year the postal service is swamped with packages for the holidays.

Therefore, Please keep this in mind when planning orders for Freeze Dried Blackworms between now and the end of the year...Ordering sooner is definetly wiser than waiting at this point.

To meet your needs I have a good supply on hand of all Freeze Dried Blackworms offerings. Unfortunately, The exception is the 200 gram loose...There was a run on these the past week....have no fear though, I have another order on its way so I don't expect to be out of stock long on that one item.

Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday Season everyone!!!

Sincerely,
Al