PDA

View Full Version : I bought fish from roundfishross(Leo Ross)

ihavefishwantmore
12-26-2010, 03:02 PM
I bought 6 albino discus from Leo Ross last week. Everything he did was great. The fish arrived in great shape and are eating like pigs. I have had a lot of fish shipped to me over the years, and I can say this was one of the least stressed(on arrival) batch of discus I have ever recieved.

I always worry about having discus shipped to me in the winter( I usually avoid it), but these guys came in nice and warm.

Mike Dennis

kent1963
12-26-2010, 03:59 PM
Did you buy the group of 6 albinos? Those were very nice if I'd had room I would have jumped on those.

mmorris
12-26-2010, 04:40 PM
I bought 6 albino discus from Leo Ross last week. Everything he did was great. The fish arrived in great shape and are eating like pigs. I have had a lot of fish shipped to me over the years, and I can say this was one of the least stressed(on arrival) batch of discus I have ever recieved.

I always worry about having discus shipped to me in the winter( I usually avoid it), but these guys came in nice and warm.

Mike Dennis

Good to know. :)

roundfishross
12-26-2010, 08:22 PM
yup fedex priority ran extremely late that day think they finally showed about 4:30pm, with the weather in Utah I was a little concearned. glad they arrived safely!!!!

discusdaddy
12-27-2010, 01:54 AM
Next time let me know, I just put 2 in breeder tank and now lonely discus in other.