PDA

View Full Version : OGON YELLOW FRY READY TO GO

BOBT00LS
12-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Rod and Myself have a batch of OGON YELLOW FRY ready for sale. They are modestly at 1.25" and eating Al's freeze dried black worms, frozen blood worms, flake, beefheart mix, Sera blue pellets, and frozen brine shrimp. They are fully on their own and looking very good. What's the price and where are the pics your thinking. $15.00 each or 6 for $75.00. Pics of the parents and fry can be seen at this Simply link.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?83331-Ogon-Yellows...again!
Feel free to send PM's with any questions you may have. Now comes the killer, PICKUP ONLY in WOODBRIDGE,NJ

Bob

wendy9722
12-27-2010, 09:13 PM
They look great!! Good luck with the sale. A bit to far to drive for me though or you would have some sold.
Best wishes,
Wendy

mrblah00
12-31-2010, 02:48 PM
Please let me know if you decide to ship these.
Sam

BOBT00LS
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM
If we have trouble moving them locally Sam then we will ship but that never seems to be the case. Only 15 left from this batch although there is another batch of Yellows two weeks old being grown out and some Albino Red Whites fanning eggs. Shipping will also be more likely in the spring when it gets warmer.

Bob

roundfishross
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
great news Bob!!

been wondering about the arw's

BOBT00LS
01-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Hey Leo. The pair fanning the eggs spawned here in my community tank a few weeks ago so they were sent to Rods for breeding. It took awhile for them to get back to spawning as they got use to their new tank but they produced a nice size tight clutch and are caring for them like they were old pros. I had another spawn from the others in my community tank here on Friday so they are working out well. Rod will post pics when we have something solid like wrigglers rather then just eggs.

Bob

roundfishross
01-02-2011, 12:20 PM
great news!! will be listening out for updates!!

Chad Adams
01-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Rod and Myself have a batch of OGON YELLOW FRY ready for sale. They are modestly at 1.25" and eating Al's freeze dried black worms, frozen blood worms, flake, beefheart mix, Sera blue pellets, and frozen brine shrimp. They are fully on their own and looking very good. What's the price and where are the pics your thinking. $15.00 each or 6 for $75.00. Pics of the parents and fry can be seen at this Simply link.
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?83331-Ogon-Yellows...again!
Feel free to send PM's with any questions you may have. Now comes the killer, PICKUP ONLY in WOODBRIDGE,NJ
Bob
Great job Bob & Rod. Nice to see some other Hobbyist Breeders selling some actual fry.
Good luck on the sales. If anything like your other offers, they won't last long!
Chad

mrblah00
01-03-2011, 08:04 PM
If we have trouble moving them locally Sam then we will ship but that never seems to be the case. Only 15 left from this batch although there is another batch of Yellows two weeks old being grown out and some Albino Red Whites fanning eggs. Shipping will also be more likely in the spring when it gets warmer.

Bob

Please keep me posted! They are beautiful.

hedut
01-03-2011, 09:12 PM
That's good news Bob & Rod