PDA

View Full Version : Crack from Al

uberdave
01-10-2011, 09:14 PM
Hey Al, I got your discus crack in the mail a week ago and I must say, I am very please with the results. I can now hand feed my discus which they never did. Only thing is, I wish I gotten more. I recommend your black worms to any discus keeper.

Mike

wendy9722
01-12-2011, 03:25 PM
I got mine a week or so ago and all my discus love it!!!! I havent seen them go after something like that before. I hope the bh mix I will make for the first time has the same effect or even better.
Wendy

Thanks Al!!!!!

brewmaster15
01-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Thanks Mike and Thank you Wendy as well! Glad your discus are enjoying their freeze dried blackworms! :)

thanks for the feedback here as well!

-al

Second Hand Pat
01-13-2011, 02:26 PM
Hey Al, I finally had a chance to use the worms you sent me and the wilds love it. Had to get the worms into the water column first and all good from there. The wilds spend an hour or two "catching" the worms. Will be placing an order with you tonight. Pat

brewmaster15
01-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Great Pat, Glad to hear it!....I'm all stocked up at the moment!

-al

Second Hand Pat
01-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Thanks Al, I need to order from home, firewall at work blocks your website. What's the better seller, loose or cubed?

brewmaster15
01-13-2011, 03:12 PM
Pat,
Some prefer the cubes, as the discus really get into a tug of war with them, others like loose.....I feed them interchangeably here.

hth,
al

Altum Nut
01-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Thank you Al, just recieved my first time 200g FDBW order today.
Excited to see how my Discus would react..."Holy Crap" I got soaked just as soon as cubes hit the water.
2 paper towels worth of water on my face.
Now I know what all the fuss was about.
Great product that I highly recommend,

...Ralph

Jennie
01-18-2011, 07:49 PM
lol! thats funny

Hoboken Ed
01-18-2011, 08:26 PM
OK, I'm in!!!!! Just ordered some.

brewmaster15
01-19-2011, 09:26 AM
Thank you Al, just recieved my first time 200g FDBW order today.
Excited to see how my Discus would react..."Holy Crap" I got soaked just as soon as cubes hit the water.
Now I know what all the fuss was about.
Great product that I highly recommend,

...Ralph

Thanks for the Feedback Ralph! and glad they love those Freeze Dried Blackworms!! :)

OK, I'm in!!!!! Just ordered some.
Thanks Ed!, That will go to you today !! should see shortly!

-al

Hoboken Ed
01-22-2011, 07:20 PM
Thanks Al, that was quick. I got it yesterday and gave them some.
I've never fed them fdbw so they were hesitant at first, but then the feeding frenzy began.
Today they were fighting over it, even the timid ones wanted their share.
I also like that I can put it in the feeder and give them something other than pellets in the morning.

MSD
01-22-2011, 07:37 PM
Hi Al, got mine last week thanks, they sure do grow discus!!

PAR23
01-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Holy Crap" I got soaked just as soon as cubes hit the water.
...Ralph

LOL. This happens to me on a daily basis. I now drop the worms in and quickly close the top. I'm running out of paper towels.

Joker43
01-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Hello Al,
How long will the product stay good after opening it. What precautions should someone take to prolong shelf life.
I'm thinking to order the 200gram but don't know how long it will last. Actually I don't know how big a bag of 200grams of freeze dried worms are...lol
Thank you in advance,

Tito:jester:

Lukan
01-23-2011, 09:20 AM
Hi Al,

I should be getting royalties for calling it the Discus " Crack ". LOL.........On a serious not do you still have some 200 gram cubes. I was on your site and it said sold out. I need some before i get some serious beat down from my fish.

Thanks,
Marte

brewmaster15
01-23-2011, 01:52 PM
Thanks Al, that was quick. I got it yesterday and gave them some.
I've never fed them fdbw so they were hesitant at first, but then the feeding frenzy began.
Today they were fighting over it, even the timid ones wanted their share.
I also like that I can put it in the feeder and give them something other than pellets in the morning.

Hi Ed!
Thats Great! Thanks for your order and for the feedback here. Be careful, pretty soon they'll be at the side of the tank begging when they see the bag in your hands! :)

Hi Al, got mine last week thanks, they sure do grow discus!! Excellent Mark! Was worried it'd get buried in the snow. Glad it got to you fine. Take care my friend, I hear we have some more white stuff on the way this week!

LOL. This happens to me on a daily basis. I now drop the worms in and quickly close the top. I'm running out of paper towels. Lol, great seeing you yesterday! hey next order you place I'll enclose some paper towels for you! Have a great day!

Hello Al,
How long will the product stay good after opening it. What precautions should someone take to prolong shelf life.
I'm thinking to order the 200gram but don't know how long it will last. Actually I don't know how big a bag of 200grams of freeze dried worms are...lol
Thank you in advance,

Tito Hi Tito,
Under good to great storage, 6-12 months should be fine.. Its a freeze dried food that helps greatly but you definetly want to store it in a cool dry place and protect from moisture. You should do this for all your fish foods.. I store all my fish foods (including flake and pellets) in a zip lock bag in the refrigerator or freezer and only take out what I need for a few days... Moisture and heat are fish foods greatest enemy.
As for how much is 200 grams... alot! but its the best buy for your money. A better question is how many fish will you be feeding. Drop me a pm and I can better help you figure out whats good for you. You can also call me at 203-464-2869 if you prefer.
Thanks Al

brewmaster15
01-23-2011, 01:54 PM
Hi Al,

I should be getting royalties for calling it the Discus " Crack ". LOL.........On a serious not do you still have some 200 gram cubes. I was on your site and it said sold out. I need some before i get some serious beat down from my fish.

Thanks,
Marte
Hi Marte,
Lol, yes you coined that name my friend! An a well chosen one at that.

I am currently out of stock on the 200 gram cubed, have plenty of all other sizes and have more 200 gram cubed on the way. I'll drop you a pm though and see if I can work something out.

-al

Joker43
01-23-2011, 03:38 PM
PM sent Al.... looking forward to reply..

brewmaster15
01-23-2011, 03:56 PM
PM sent Al.... looking forward to reply..

Done! :)