PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade to vBulletin 4.1.1

Ryan
01-19-2011, 05:39 AM
I have upgraded the forum to vBulletin 4.1.1. It was mostly a release to address bug fixes but some templates and images may have moved or changed.

So far, it seems to have fixed the issues with "Reply with Quote" and the multi-quote function.

Jen, can you confirm that the multi-quote and Reply with Quote features work for you now?

If anyone else has any concerns or questions, please let me know. Thanks!

Ryan

Jennie
01-19-2011, 07:13 AM
They do! and other issues as well. thank you

LizStreithorst
01-19-2011, 09:21 AM
They do! and other issues as well. thank you

And here I was thinking that it was the fault of my laptop. My computer would let me do it. My laptop wouldn't.

Jennie
01-19-2011, 09:41 AM
Is it working now?? I see allot of folks not using the M quote but no sure if it's because the don't know how or whether the function didn't work for them. For me it was an on and off thing.

pcsb23
01-19-2011, 10:45 AM
And here I was thinking that it was the fault of my laptop. My computer would let me do it. My laptop wouldn't.

Is it working now?? I see allot of folks not using the M quote but no sure if it's because the don't know how or whether the function didn't work for them. For me it was an on and off thing.
yep seems to have fixed it :)

Second Hand Pat
01-19-2011, 11:16 AM
I just used the multiple quoted reply and it worked. Ryan, thanks for the upgrade.

smiley
02-09-2011, 04:56 AM
This is great...looks very nice

t_j
02-09-2011, 02:53 PM
Ryan, as you may have noticed...lol I haven't been on for a long time and I decided to come check things out see whats been going on and I thought I was on the wrong forum and I was about to exit when I saw the SD banner at the top. I like the new look great job.