PDA

View Full Version : 19 Homegrown Bulldog Blue Diamonds

Midwest Discus
02-02-2011, 08:33 PM
I have 19 Bulldog blue diamonds available. Selling the whole group for $275 which is only about $15 each. The parents of these came from Kenny's fine stock. Shipping is Southwest cargo airport to airport. UPS overnight available but it is very expensive. Would be a minimum of $100 to ship UPS probably a little more depending on your zip code. Southwest is the way to go if possible. Most of these are fifity cent to silver dollar size. A couple are a little smaller. Any questions welcome. Pictures available upon request. Just send me your e-mail. Serious requests for pictures only please!

LizStreithorst
02-02-2011, 09:31 PM
You really need to post pics. It is not a Bulldog just because it came from Bulldog parents. Your babies vary in size from a 50 cent piece to silver dollar size. That's a large difference in ize.

Midwest Discus
02-02-2011, 09:37 PM
I said pictures were available upon request. ! I can't post pictures. Even when I resize them it says they are too big. I have been breeding discus for 15 years and I know what bulldogs are. My pair came from Kenny and had bulldog genes. My batch of fry was 80% high body BD's and 20% of the batch were bulldogs.

Midwest Discus
02-02-2011, 11:22 PM
Posted these on Aquabid if you would like to see a picture

MostlyDiscus
02-02-2011, 11:24 PM
Picture tells a thousand words. Not a big bulldog fan to begin with but those that are would be more likely to buy if they could see the product. I had ngs BDs from the early 90s. Show your fish, sell your fish.:antlers:

Midwest Discus
02-02-2011, 11:40 PM
I used to be able to post pictures here all the time. Not sure what the problem is. I have resized the pictures and still can't post. Thats why I said I can email a picture or check them out on aquabid.

ZX10R
02-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Here you go. WOW these are some extreme bulldogs
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac101/sig4s/Discus/fwdiscus1297135306.jpg

moik
02-03-2011, 12:51 AM
Ohhh,wheres Hendri...

goodoo
02-03-2011, 02:34 AM
Those bulldogs in the picture look wrong. bulldog bat discus wrong wrong wrong.

Arjunpun
02-03-2011, 03:00 AM
those bulldog looks funny.

Midwest Discus
02-03-2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks for posting the pictures. Honestly, I am not a fan of bulldogs either but I know some people like them. And yes I agree these are extreme bulldogs. But as I said the parents came from Kenny and they produced super quality high body fry and these bulldogs.

William Palumbo
02-03-2011, 10:31 AM
I think at that small size they look kind of "cute"(funny) in some twisted sort of way!...If they breed, will they produce reg. BD's and more of these?...Bill

hedut
02-03-2011, 06:12 PM
Sorry not mean to hijack thread :)

Ohhh,wheres Hendri...

Yes Vince? I not blue fan and love to get two and I know that to little for his min fish :)

Wow those are nice:)

moik
02-03-2011, 06:47 PM
Not to offend anyone..you will get mostly hig body discus and a good percentage of bulldogs..Some very extreme bulldogs too..the main thing that will be compromised is egg count from the females and her ability to lay eggs on a slate/cone..If you like high body fish..this would be great cross with a normal round discus..You will get a very high percentage of high body discus from a crossed pair ...You have better odds of using a normal round female to a bulldog male..That will increase your odds of egg count and fert rates..HTH...They are very nice blue diamonds..
I think at that small size they look kind of "cute"(funny) in some twisted sort of way!...If they breed, will they produce reg. BD's and more of these?...Bill

moik
02-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Hey ,just keeping an eye out for you....
Sorry not mean to hijack thread :)

Yes Vince? I not blue fan and love to get two and I know that to little for his min fish :)

Wow those are nice:)

hedut
02-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Hey ,just keeping an eye out for you....

That's why as I metion it we should leave closer so we could share if something like these ;);)

Jennie
02-03-2011, 09:29 PM
I'm with you, I like the way they look at this size but wonder about at large size

Midwest Discus
02-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Sold!