PDA

View Full Version : Ok here they are!! The fish from infront my house

discusmurderer
02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
HI guys and gals, here are the guppys i told u about, PLEASE EXCUSE MY ONE ABDOMINAL I HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT HARD TO GET A SIX PACK BUT I ONLY ENDED UP WITH ONE.http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/th_M2U00435.jpg (http://s1092.photobucket.com/albums/i402/discusmurderer1/?action=view&current=M2U00435.mp4) CLICK ON THE PIC , ITS A VIDEO.

wendy9722
02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
That is just sooooo coool!!!!! At least you dont have to go to the store to get them. Just walk out your door. Uhh. I wish I was that lucky. I'd have a full tank of them.

Wendy

by the way, love the work on the stomach. Keep up the good work. LOL;)

yim11
02-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Man what are you doing killing discus when you could be exporting blue acara and Millions (Endlers as we call em here) by - well - the millions!?!?!? It's my understanding the Endler folks are always looking for pure strains!

Very cool and Thanks for sharing!

discusmurderer
02-07-2011, 10:22 PM
You kind of get use to them over the years knowing they are right there just like the people in brazil and Venezuela they eat the discus.Yea the abb. is going great i work on the other five tommorow.lol

discusmurderer
02-07-2011, 10:25 PM
Man what are you doing killing discus when you could be exporting blue acara and Millions (Endlers as we call em here) by - well - the millions!?!?!? It's my understanding the Endler folks are always looking for pure strains!

Very cool and Thanks for sharing!Is there a site for the people who has the endlers? I will talk to them and arrange to ship some up to the us,alsofor u guys on sd.

discusmurderer
02-07-2011, 10:45 PM
Hey !, i just saw a site where people are here in my country checkin out all the rivers and i did not even know that there was a site all about the guppy. its ( endlers.nl)
All they have to do is look in any drain in front of any house and they will see them. they are even down town below the sidewalks

dean9922
02-07-2011, 11:39 PM
you are like me discusmurderer....some people have a six pack....I have a keg.....LOL!!!!

love the video....so cool to see where people are from....all the best!!!

Jennie
02-07-2011, 11:43 PM
for pete's sake! now where does this water source originate from?? You said sewer?

AngryBird
02-08-2011, 12:03 AM
Dont mean to hijack the tread but when i was in india I never bought barbs. I can catch 100+ tiger barbs in just 10 minutes and they are wild :) I have even caught some loaches and wide variety of fresh water shrimps. Local people dont have interest on local fishes. There are no aligator Gar fishes in india. I am not sure how many aligator gar fish cost here in US but I know someone in india who imported a fish paying close to US $2000.

vera
02-08-2011, 03:39 AM
Oh , thats pretty ! can u put them in the aquarium and take another video , the colors are splendid ,
i guess they dont call them a million fish for nothing - they can make u very rich lol ,
as yim11 mention Endlers enthusiasts are always in search of pure strains and pay fair price for them

mathao
02-08-2011, 04:20 AM
i remember doing something like that out in the country side when i was a kid used to catch all sorts of darters and what not and shiners and raised them in tanks

two utes
02-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Thanks for going to the trouble and sharing that with us. Like everything else the grass is always greener....... Would love to have a large group of those in a tank. Is that actually a storm water drain? Or does it also carry waste?

Disgirl
02-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Very interesting DM! Always a good thing to get to see where others live! Your little guppies remind me of when we lived in the Philippines for 2 years, military base, I was a brand new fish keeper. We found wild guppies living in waste water near our house, in a field I think it was. I netted a bunch, brought them home and put them into some nice clean tap water. They all died within an hour or so. I was very sad and had no idea they thrived in waste water but died in clean water. I should have slowly acclimated them. Thanks for the video and thanks for bringing my memory of Philippine guppies back for a bit. How are your discus doing?
Barb

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 01:42 PM
you are like me discusmurderer....some people have a six pack....I have a keg.....LOL!!!!

love the video....so cool to see where people are from....all the best!!!Hi , I do woodwork and i start work at 9 and end at 11 at night so i am sitting in front of a table the whole day and i got no time to exersize

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 01:50 PM
for pete's sake! now where does this water source originate from?? You said sewer?

Hi Jennie, This is a drain that has water from everyones bathroom and even water from washing clothes and even washing down a yard with dog poop everything is in there except toilet waste, in my country every house has its own sewer built at the back of the house and its emptied depending on how much KFC u eat.this drain would run before me two miles and before that ten miles but every certain amount of miles there would be an incline so the water would be diverted downhill, so before my house is an incline in the road two miles away so it has alot of houses before me. Dont worry ,i washed my hands with clorox after the video.

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 01:54 PM
Dont mean to hijack the tread but when i was in india I never bought barbs. I can catch 100+ tiger barbs in just 10 minutes and they are wild :) I have even caught some loaches and wide variety of fresh water shrimps. Local people dont have interest on local fishes. There are no aligator Gar fishes in india. I am not sure how many aligator gar fish cost here in US but I know someone in india who imported a fish paying close to US $2000.You are right, the Americans buy my drain fish and i buy Discus from Venezuela and they eat the Discus .

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Oh , thats pretty ! can u put them in the aquarium and take another video , the colors are splendid ,
i guess they dont call them a million fish for nothing - they can make u very rich lol ,
as yim11 mention Endlers enthusiasts are always in search of pure strains and pay fair price for them

Hi Vera , I would love to put the in a tank for another vid. Infront of every house is thousands,i can catch a million infront of three houses. they multiply very fast and i will realy think about exporting .

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 02:01 PM
i remember doing something like that out in the country side when i was a kid used to catch all sorts of darters and what not and shiners and raised them in tanksWe have a shinny fish in the rivers that we call sardines, i am sure they are the same fish. I am going to do another thread with a vid about the river fish we have down here, and show how we cook at the rivers and take a bath there also.

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 02:05 PM
Thanks for going to the trouble and sharing that with us. Like everything else the grass is always greener....... Would love to have a large group of those in a tank. Is that actually a storm water drain? Or does it also carry waste?Storm water,bath water, dog water,all kinds of water goes through there and in the rainny season the drain gets flooded and it reachesinto my bedroom and u can see guppies swimming in my bedroom . Of corse its a big job to wash out my house after that.

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Very interesting DM! Always a good thing to get to see where others live! Your little guppies remind me of when we lived in the Philippines for 2 years, military base, I was a brand new fish keeper. We found wild guppies living in waste water near our house, in a field I think it was. I netted a bunch, brought them home and put them into some nice clean tap water. They all died within an hour or so. I was very sad and had no idea they thrived in waste water but died in clean water. I should have slowly acclimated them. Thanks for the video and thanks for bringing my memory of Philippine guppies back for a bit. How are your discus doing?
BarbHi Disgirl,you are right , when u put them in clean water they usually die, those that i caught , thier gills were getting red , i guess it was from the drastic change in water quality.I got rid of all of my old stock and i bought 6 new juvies from an importer to see if he has cryptobia , and so far they are doing good . no signs of the disease.bye for now!!!!!!

vera
02-08-2011, 03:32 PM
We have a shinny fish in the rivers that we call sardines, i am sure they are the same fish. I am going to do another thread with a vid about the river fish we have down here, and show how we cook at the rivers and take a bath there also.

Cool , no laundry videos pls LOL

vera
02-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Hi Vera , I would love to put the in a tank for another vid. Infront of every house is thousands,i can catch a million infront of three houses. they multiply very fast and i will realy think about exporting .

Good idea DM i wish u best of luck
what new discus did u get, did u get rid of all previous ones ?

Arjunpun
02-08-2011, 03:55 PM
so they eat discus what?? never heard this before

AngryBird
02-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Dude.. you are funny as hell... You got good sense of humor.
Hi Jennie, This is a drain that has water from everyones bathroom and even water from washing clothes and even washing down a yard with dog poop everything is in there except toilet waste, in my country every house has its own sewer built at the back of the house and its emptied depending on how much KFC u eat.this drain would run before me two miles and before that ten miles but every certain amount of miles there would be an incline so the water would be diverted downhill, so before my house is an incline in the road two miles away so it has alot of houses before me. Dont worry ,i washed my hands with clorox after the video.

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Good idea DM i wish u best of luck
what new discus did u get, did u get rid of all previous ones ?

Yes i did get rid of all,they all had cryptobia.i got 6 juvies from a guy who imports. So i amchecking them to see if they have any diseases.OH! and don't worry ,i won't put any laundry vids.

discusmurderer
02-08-2011, 09:24 PM
so they eat discus what?? never heard this before

Hi arjun, Did 'nt you ever read the first book by Jack Wattley, In there they show the Amerindians eating a fried Discus. HMMMMMmmmmmm , Your not a true Discus freak , Youve never read that book!!!!!!! ah ha . I got to report u to All. lol just kidding.

DerekFF
02-09-2011, 12:06 AM
i would quit my day job and export endlers!!! Thats quite possibly the most amazing thing ive ever seen and i wish with all my childhood fantasies that that could be me everyday lol

wendy9722
02-09-2011, 12:10 AM
i would quit my day job and export endlers!!! Thats quite possibly the most amazing thing ive ever seen and i wish with all my childhood fantasies that that could be me everyday lol

lols!!!

DerekFF
02-09-2011, 12:14 AM
serious for wild strains people pay upwards of $30 a pair for endlers. Who needs a job when you can play in the poo water out front?

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 12:39 AM
serious for wild strains people pay upwards of $30 a pair for endlers. Who needs a job when you can play in the poo water out front?

WHAT!!! ARE u serious ? 30 us a pair! WHAAAAAAAAAAt Now i am realy going to ship .

Darrell Ward
02-09-2011, 01:21 AM
WHAT!!! ARE u serious ? 30 us a pair! WHAAAAAAAAAAt Now i am realy going to ship .

I'm sure you'll need a license to export.

Second Hand Pat
02-09-2011, 01:21 AM

You guys have created a monster :) DM, great video but I'm with Vera, not laundry videos.

Sea Hag
02-09-2011, 01:26 AM
DM, great vid and I love your narration. A man with an accent, oh la la. You have a wonderful personality to boot! Are you going to post any pics of your new discus??

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 02:44 PM
I'm sure you'll need a license to export.Yes there is alot of stuff to do and also someone would want a bribe, i am going to check out all that is needed to be done , I will let you all know how it goes.

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 02:47 PM
You guys have created a monster :) DM, great video but I'm with Vera, not laundry videos.Is that me Pat ? cause i feel the change allready( ROOAR), Ching ching. I dream't i was driving a Rolls royce and buying 4 bd's. lol

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 02:53 PM
DM, great vid and I love your narration. A man with an accent, oh la la. You have a wonderful personality to boot! Are you going to post any pics of your new discus??

WoW!!! I also speak french and ten other languages.LOL! You mean u did'nt see my one abb, 'My stunning personality overided my looks'. Just kidding.
Yes i plan to upload some of my new pb's but who wants to see pb's they are so boring. Here what ! I will put on my native accent and show some river fish when i go to the rivers.bye!

vera
02-09-2011, 06:35 PM
take it with u DM to keep u motivated :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LBcKXNE6w0

Pardal
02-09-2011, 08:21 PM
DM
You bring me back some memories, when I was a kid ; I used to go to the railroads shoulders and collect guppies and batatas a kind of crayfish or lobster. We used to interbreed them with the fancy ones to give strenght and virility. The funny part was all the adults will jell at us "get out that nasty water" for the same reasons.
Of course we didn't care. Thank you for sharing.
Julian.

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 11:04 PM
Hey Vera , that's Jazzy.WE dont do Jazzy down here we do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qiXDwTIabk
I will take yours and be motivated.

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 11:06 PM
DM
You bring me back some memories, when I was a kid ; I used to go to the railroads shoulders and collect guppies and batatas a kind of crayfish or lobster. We used to interbreed them with the fancy ones to give strenght and virility. The funny part was all the adults will jell at us "get out that nasty water" for the same reasons.
Of course we didn't care. Thank you for sharing.
Julian.

Hi Julian , we got those crayfish down here in our rivers also, I'll try to get them in a next vid.

DerekFF
02-09-2011, 11:41 PM
Omg lol this is so amazing. Im 100% blown away by this. DM i was laughing so hard watching ur video where you just walk over to the drainage and just scooped out guppies lol. Was jsut so funny to watch you do it.

discusmurderer
02-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Omg lol this is so amazing. Im 100% blown away by this. DM i was laughing so hard watching ur video where you just walk over to the drainage and just scooped out guppies lol. Was jsut so funny to watch you do it.

Hi DerekFF, Glad to make someone laugh,Its like thousands outside my house only and for miles 10 or 20 miles of drainage check out how much guppies that is.they have become so common to us down here i dont even look at them anymore, except for when i was told people pay 30 us a pair. They will have a nice time in my aq .

vera
02-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Wonder what happenned to DM
the song i sent u was meant to motivate u not disappear LOL

discusmurderer
02-13-2011, 09:34 AM
Wonder what happenned to DM
the song i sent u was meant to motivate u not disappear LOLHey Vera i am here, I am checking out how to ship, would someone have to collect thier fish at the air port when it reaches the us?

vera
02-13-2011, 09:40 AM
Hey Dm , i believe u'll need health sertificate and license to ship yr fish , if i was u i would ask sponsors from forum who does the shipment of wild stock what kind of papers u would need to ship

discusmurderer
02-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Hey Dm , i believe u'll need health sertificate and license to ship yr fish , if i was u i would ask sponsors from forum who does the shipment of wild stock what kind of papers u would need to ship
there is a difference in countries with shipping, Down here its more of a pain to ship i am sure, i will get through down here but its up in the us to recieve it is what i am worried about.

vera
02-13-2011, 09:51 AM
Hey Vera i am here, I am checking out how to ship, would someone have to collect thier fish at the air port when it reaches the us?

it can be collected at airport by person or for additional cost delivered by UPS , DHL or other companies to the addres

discusmurderer
02-13-2011, 10:01 AM
it can be collected at airport by person or for additional cost delivered by UPS , DHL or other companies to the addresHey! thats agood idea i wont have to do much, if it goes through ups it will reach someones doorstep.

Altum Nut
02-13-2011, 10:42 PM
OK PICASSO,
You can read through to give you an idea.
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/guidelines/animals.html

...Ralph

discusmurderer
02-13-2011, 11:58 PM
OK PICASSO,
You can read through to give you an idea.
http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/resources/ship/packaging/guidelines/animals.html

...RalphHi ralph , that was a good link .i did not know they shipped all those critters.the question here is , when it reaches the us wouldnt it have to stay in quarantine? down here we have to collect our fish at the airport.

I had a bigger and longer mail but the sd page closed off. anytime i am writing a multiquote with several people it cuts off and i loose all my answerd post MAN thats annoing.