PDA

View Full Version : Inventory Update! 200 grams cubed Blackworms are here.

brewmaster15
02-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi all,
Just a quick note.... just got my most recent order in and I'm stocked up again on all Items.....so if you've been waiting for the cubed 200 grams to come in...get them while they are hot!!! The 200 gram bag size is your best value and flies off the shelf here.

Thanks everyone!

-al

and yes... I DO SHIP to all Points USA and Canada as well as INDIA and other International Locations.

Visit Aquaticsuppliers.com (http://www.AquaticSuppliers.com) for info and to order.

Thanks in advance!
-al

Greenheinie
02-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Sweet! Got any of that homemade beefheart left? I'm itching to take a drive up to Northford :).

vera
02-10-2011, 05:46 PM
Great stuff , next order i make will b for cubes , my fish prefer them stuck to glass

brewmaster15
02-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Sweet! Got any of that homemade beefheart left? I'm itching to take a drive up to Northford :).

Come on up!, I have a nice fresh batch of surf and turf here and plenty of Blackworms now...Drop me a pm or call...203-464-2869 :)

-al

Jennie
02-11-2011, 08:04 AM
I've already plowed through 200 grams Al and I just recieved this order...sigh.. I have too mant fish! sad for my wallet..good for yours!

brewmaster15
02-11-2011, 08:23 AM
Jennie,
You are just lucky to have fish that obviously have a refined sense of taste and that are intelligent enough to recognize the nutritional benefits of eating these Freeze Dried Blackworms. They probably also like the fact that its an incredibly clean meal for them....No plates to wash, no messy bH mix particles floating around after dinner. And I think they are probably smart to realize that the nutritional profile of these worms with their high fat and protein contents will allow them and any babies they have to grow like weeds...They probably also see these Freeze dried Blackworms as a conditioning food for breeding.... Odds are they also are compassionate towards you, their owner, and they know that these Freeze Dried Blackworms are easy for you to store and have a great shelf life, so that makes your life easier and gives them some security in knowing you will be less likely to get rid of them because of the work involved in keeping them happy and healthy.

Obviously thats all conjecture on my part as we all know that Discus are not that intelligent...then again..maybe they are! :) Important thing is they are happy and healthy, right? :)

-al

vera
02-11-2011, 08:35 AM
LOL , Al u are the man! classic!!Thumbs up

Jennie
02-11-2011, 09:33 AM
Absolutely Al! Thanx for reminding me!!!! I don't think they're that dumb though! hmm they think, flakes or Als worms?? They hold out for the worms Al..so is that some sort of thought process in play?? just askin!

brewmaster15
02-11-2011, 09:56 AM
Jennie,
okay I'll come clean...I add nano-robots to each bag of Freeze dried worms I sell...Once ingested these nano-robots high jack the fishes normal thought processes and replace them with an uncontrollable urge to seek out and eat Freeze Dried Blackworms. To insure this happens the Nano robots also program the fishes brain with a complex set of commands that has taken me countless hours to write the code for...I could spend days explaining it all here but to simplify it...The Program says..

Freeze DRIED Blackworms = YUMMY
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = Best Food
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = Salivate at sight and smell of these
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = beg for
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = Crave
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = must have

Freeze DRIED Blackworms = YUMMY
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = Best Food
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = Salivate at sight and smell of these
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = beg for
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = Crave
Freeze DRIED Blackworms = must have

I must say I am very proud of this program,,,,works flawlessly.

We'll I may be exaggerating a bit with the nano-robots, they are still in development here...but the worms do seem to have an innate ability to program the fish as I described. :) :) :) Ain't Nature great?!

-al

Jennie
02-11-2011, 10:06 AM
ROTF! Is why I like you Al! honest and upfront!

Terrybo
02-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Al is amazing - best customer service I've ever encountered. I emailed him a question late one night and the answer was waiting in my inbox the next morning. He is also the fastest shipper I've ever dealt with!

Terry

brewmaster15
02-12-2011, 02:02 PM
ROTF! Is why I like you Al! honest and upfront! I try. :) Thx!

Al is amazing - best customer service I've ever encountered. I emailed him a question late one night and the answer was waiting in my inbox the next morning. He is also the fastest shipper I've ever dealt with!

Terry
Hey Terry,
Thanks for the feedback here, glad I can be of help!
have a great weekend!
-al