PDA

View Full Version : Thanks fishshaped, I think???

Keith Perkins
02-15-2011, 09:04 PM
So since fishshaped traded me his Asian Male (?) Red Marlboro (?) for some Red Turquoise babies I got him to take the rest and baby sit them while I'm off to Santa Ana, CA for a 5 day weekend. Now as if that wasn't nice enough, a week or so later I get the bright idea to have him up size the tank 17 gallons bigger than he planned and take 4 8 month olds too. Now the last thing he was saying as he got in his Jeep was, you're sure they'll be okay in a tank together? I say they don't all have to be okay in a week, only the ones you want. :D

Thanks for fish sitting,
Gone on Vacation Thursday morning.
Keith

Ps. - why couldn't the Friday night wedding been south of SF instead of south of LA? So close to seeing Kenny and snagging fish, but yet so far.

William Palumbo
02-15-2011, 09:27 PM
I agree...Jay is one of the good guys. Always willing to help out. Hope it all goes well on both ends...Bill

Jennie
02-15-2011, 10:24 PM
Have great time Keith!

Keith Perkins
02-15-2011, 10:37 PM
The 20 year old stepson had planned to spend each day of the weekend with a different friend that moved out there. Just found out last night neither friend is going to be in town. Pray some of his cousins are hanging around and doing something fun.

Jennie
02-15-2011, 10:40 PM
Who we praying for Keith? lol!

Keith Perkins
02-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Oh yes!

Jason K.
02-16-2011, 06:44 PM
fish are all doing great keith, no worrie's mate... as they say down-under. not as crowded in the tank as i thought it would be. all are eating like little pig's should.:D

Keith Perkins
02-16-2011, 09:46 PM
I've got a feeling you're going to go through a lot of heart in a week. :) When they were in separate tanks, I was giving the small ones 8 cubes of heart a day and the bigger ones 4. And on the weekend the little ones were getting heart flakes about every third time I walked by their tank. They are eating machines.

Jennie
02-16-2011, 09:52 PM
pics please!