PDA

View Full Version : Python/Gravel Vac HELP PLEASE........ Adapter doesnt fit!!

noobF1
03-05-2011, 02:16 AM
hello all! so i got tired of the old school 5 gallon bucket when changing water, since i change water every other day (50% at least). So i went out and bought a python thingy, but it was made by Lee's Aquarium & Pet Supplies (same thing as the python right???) But anyways so as i open it up, and found the "faucet adapter" doesn't go on to my sink in the bathroom. My sink faucet doesn't have any tread to twist the adapter on. What should i do?? i know i'm going to head to home depot or a lowes but need to know what to buy.....Please HELP. Thank YOu for reading!!!

Darrell Ward
03-05-2011, 02:28 AM
I suppose when you go to home improvement store, you'll need to buy a suitable faucet. I never saw a faucet that doesn't have some form of aeration screen fitted to it however.

zimmjeff
03-05-2011, 07:06 AM
If you have a regular faucet all you need to ask for is a garden hose adapter and that will work. If you have a faucet with irregular size head on it you will have to change it out. You will love the python after using buckets. good luck.

Jennie
03-05-2011, 08:43 AM
By a goose neck style too..whether Kitchen or Bath faucet..still might need to make adjustments to your adapter but works better

Eddie
03-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Python sells a universal style faucet adapter to work on almost any faucet. Used them in Japan for a while.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk