PDA

View Full Version : MICROBE-LIFT/Discus Vitamins & Amino Acids

seanyuki
03-10-2011, 12:36 PM
Got this in a LFS and been using it over a month .....dosing it twice a week and the discus are doing great.

ingredients

Vitamins: Vitamin A (Acetate), Inositol (B), Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Pyridoxine H Cl (B-6), Cyanocobalamin (B-12), Ascorbic Acid Sodium Salt (C-L), Vitamin E (Acetate), Biotin (H), Menadione Sodium Bisulfite (K-3), Niacin (B-3). Amino Acids: Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartic Acid, Citrulline, Cystine, Dihydroxy-Phenylalanine, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Norleucine, Norvaline, Ornithine, Phenylalanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Tyrosine, Valine, with Sodium Azide and a pH buffer in a De-ionized/UV-Sterilized Water.

http://www.microbelift.com/products/home-aquarium/discus-products/discus-vitamins-and-amino-acids/

Second Hand Pat
03-10-2011, 12:55 PM
Francis, do you see a difference?

seanyuki
03-10-2011, 01:30 PM
Hi Pat...........I only have one tank running now with 7 2 ins discus and with this vitamins added.....the discus have a better appetite......just flake/pellet once and beefheart twice daily.

April
03-20-2011, 12:46 PM
where did you get it? i can order that stuff. the microbe lift for seeding tanks is excellent. some of the line is available in canada..some not . i have the catalogue. they have alot of good stuff.

seanyuki
03-21-2011, 10:45 AM
See you on Tuesday April......any goodies in your shop?

where did you get it? i can order that stuff. the microbe lift for seeding tanks is excellent. some of the line is available in canada..some not . i have the catalogue. they have alot of good stuff.

Moon
03-21-2011, 12:47 PM
I think the guys from Ontario cleaned her out.

seanyuki
03-21-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi Moon.....sending you a PM shortly.

I think the guys from Ontario cleaned her out.

April
03-21-2011, 01:05 PM
you shouldnt of posted it..now i cant get to the payment method..and i want to clean her out for alot of stuff. lol.

seanyuki
03-21-2011, 01:20 PM
Hey April.....call them by phone lol.....I gave u the link and phone number too.

you shouldnt of posted it..now i cant get to the payment method..and i want to clean her out for alot of stuff. lol.