PDA

View Full Version : Blackworm inventory Low, More on the way....

brewmaster15
04-02-2011, 09:03 AM
Hi all,
Just a quick note here to let you all know that although I have another Order coming soon, I am currently real low on Freeze Dried Blackworms...

In stock, and availible thru Aquaticsuppliers.com (http://Aquaticsuppliers.com) website

200 gram bags Loose
100 gram bags Loose

All other sizes are out until I receive my next shipment which I am hoping will be sometime late next week, early the following.

Thanks again to everyone out there!! Your business and support are very appreciated!

Best Regards,
Al

brewmaster15
04-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Hi all,
Quick update here... Currently only have the Bags of 200 gram loose in stock...I'll post when I have a better idea as to when my next shipment should arrive.

Thanks everyone!

-al

brewmaster15
04-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Hi all,
Just a quick update here... I still have a few bags of 200 gram loose in stock...not many at this point....so if you are in need, act fast.:)

My stock shipment is in transit from Australia and will probably be here end of this upcoming week...rarely it takes longer but I've no control over transit times from Australia to the USA .

I've gotten a bunch of inquiries as to when it'll be here and when I can ship out. AS soon as it arrives, I will update the inventory on my website and will post it here....With luck, we'll have it in here by Friday April 15th or sooner.

Thanks everyone for your patience,
Al

Vicfortier
04-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Omg, just went to the site and i saw this! eak! I shouldnt have waiting till the last minute to order and ill be out before friday! guess my discus will be going on a FBW diet for a few days. :( next time ill have to order more than a 10 gram bag. wish i could afford the 200 gram bag. lol

brewmaster15
04-08-2011, 03:52 PM
Omg, just went to the site and i saw this! eak! I shouldnt have waiting till the last minute to order and ill be out before friday! guess my discus will be going on a FBW diet for a few days. :( next time ill have to order more than a 10 gram bag. wish i could afford the 200 gram bag. lol

just sent you a pm Vic. :)

-al

Fishwhispererpam
04-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Hi all,
Just a quick update here... I still have a few bags of 200 gram loose in stock

Hi Al, Just trying this out.... thanks for your PM reply!
Pam

MSD
04-08-2011, 08:51 PM
I just opened my last bag of 100 grams worth of the cubed. This will last a couple of months, but you must plan ahead. If you snooze you lose.

jarret8x
04-09-2011, 06:45 AM
Guess I'll have to wait a week till I can order some from you al. Figured I would try these since everyone reaves about them and my first set of discus are enroute from hans to my house as we speak.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

PAR23
04-09-2011, 12:39 PM
What a great product......

Al, would love to own some stock in this company.:)

brewmaster15
04-12-2011, 11:28 AM
Hi all,
I recieved a partial shipment... one small box out of my order the other box is still in transit, due to arrive any day.

In any case I have some stock in the shop now, so if you have been waiting...nows a good time to purchase.

-al

chaoslite
04-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Oh thank goodness. I think my fish were going through withdrawal;)

brewmaster15
04-12-2011, 01:29 PM
Oh thank goodness. I think my fish were going through withdrawal;)

I'll get those out to you today Mishka! Thanks!!! :)

-AL

warblad79
04-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Hey! Al, I already put my order last night. I always wanted to try those blackworms, I hope my fish will like it because I heard a lot hobbyist have a good result feeding there fish with blackworms.

Bryan

brewmaster15
04-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Hey! Al, I already put my order last night. I always wanted to try those blackworms, I hope my fish will like it because I heard a lot hobbyist have a good result feeding there fish with blackworms.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan,
Got that and its packed up ready to go. It'll ship today also! :)

-al

chaoslite
04-12-2011, 03:38 PM
I'll get those out to you today Mishka! Thanks!!! :)

-AL

Al,

I will let my fish know. Maybe now they will stop splashing me when I walk by the tank. They are spoiled I tell ya.

Mishka

Moon
04-12-2011, 03:56 PM
I placed my order last week for 200g and just heard today that it's been shipped.
This is my third order and will keep ordering.

brewmaster15
04-12-2011, 04:02 PM
I placed my order last week for 200g and just heard today that it's been shipped.
This is my third order and will keep ordering.

Thanks, appreciate that my friend... :) yes, yours are on the way!

-al

jarret8x
04-12-2011, 04:22 PM
Just put in my order for 50g cubed thanks al

brewmaster15
04-12-2011, 04:26 PM
Just put in my order for 50g cubed thanks al

Thanks! Got It Jarret, and you had great timing..... saw it just before I headed out to the post office, so you made it out today... its already shipped. :)

-al

Lenin
04-12-2011, 04:35 PM
I placed one a few hours ago, but it didn't ask me for payment. I got an order confirmation only

warblad79
04-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Thanks Bryan,
Got that and its packed up ready to go. It'll ship today also! :)

-al

Thanks Al

jarret8x
04-12-2011, 04:57 PM
Nice thanks al. I'll have to hit up one of those neda get togethers sometime

brewmaster15
04-12-2011, 06:18 PM
I placed one a few hours ago, but it didn't ask me for payment. I got an order confirmation only

I just sent you a Pm regarding this order.thanks!

Nice thanks al. I'll have to hit up one of those neda get togethers sometime

You definitely should Jarret, you won't find a better group of people to share this hobby with! WE are always looking for more to join us!

-al

jarret8x
04-12-2011, 06:41 PM
Id even host one but I'm in southern nh so probably too far away since I'm like 40 minutes north of boston. But then again I do have beer on tap lol