PDA

View Full Version : Brew's speaking in Rhode Island tonight, April 20,2011

brewmaster15
04-20-2011, 10:05 AM
Sorry for the short notice all, Had a busy few weeks, and meant to post this sooner....

But I'll be visiting The Tropical Fish Society of Rhode Island

Tonight and giving a presentation on Discus.. Its introductory level, but covers in detail, Care and Breeding (artificial and parent raised) as well as much much more.

Details for the meeting are here..

http://www.tfsri.net/

This will be my first time speaking at this particular club, looking forward to it greatly and hope some of my SimplyDiscus friends can attend.

Take care all,
Al

John_Nicholson
04-20-2011, 10:18 AM
Good luck Al. Wish I was able to make the talk.

-john

Moon
04-20-2011, 12:38 PM
Al
How about coming up to Hamilton, Ontario for a presentation? PM me if interested.

Hsunami
04-20-2011, 12:40 PM
good luck!

ashaysathe
04-20-2011, 02:01 PM
Good Luck Al.

Jennie
04-20-2011, 04:13 PM
No better person to talk abt artificial raising(angels included) lol! you go Al!

2075turner
04-20-2011, 04:57 PM
Hope you have some fun Al. You did a great job in Dallas and the NEDA meetings, I'm sure you won't have any problems 8-)

If I lived closer I would attend 9-)

fred 22
04-22-2011, 12:54 PM
Hi i was lucky enough to attend Al's talk in Rhode Island, and he did a great job as always.
If anybody has a chance to attend 1 of Al's talks do it you won't be sorry.
No matter what your experience in the hobby is you will always come away with something that will make you a better hobbyist.

I thank you and our club members thank you

FREd

brewmaster15
04-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Hi i was lucky enough to attend Al's talk in Rhode Island, and he did a great job as always.
If anybody has a chance to attend 1 of Al's talks do it you won't be sorry.
No matter what your experience in the hobby is you will always come away with something that will make you a better hobbyist.

I thank you and our club members thank you

FREd

Thanks Fred, I really enjoyed the visit to your club...Thats one really great group of people. Its always a pleasure talking fish with a group of enthusiastic hobbyists! Hopefully I converted a few. :)

Great seeing you again, take care!

-al