PDA

View Full Version : Great shipment of White Worms from Acroken (Ken Hill)

Elite Aquaria
04-21-2011, 06:50 PM
All I have to say is WOW!!!

I made a post in a thread requesting a starter culture of white worms. Ken offered to take care of me without me even asking him. When I PMed him asking for his PayPal address so I could pay for the starter culture he refused...I then asked to let me pay for shipping and Ken did not want anything to do with that. I was completely amazed by his generous offer.

Then when I got the culture I was even more amazed at the amount of worms that he sent. I was able to start two cultures with what Ken sent me.

All I can say is Ken is a stand up person.

Thanks buddy I owe you one...;)

ashaysathe
04-21-2011, 07:10 PM
Ken is really really a great friend and always there to help. He has helped me number of occasions offering insights and thoughts. Glad to have a friend and hobbyist like Ken.

moon_knight1971
04-21-2011, 08:18 PM
What is the value of white worms? I know of blood and black worms but have been seeing white worms pop up every so often but have yet to try them for my fish.

Elite Aquaria
04-21-2011, 08:32 PM
White worms are a great clean live food source. They are especially high in fat content. Great for conditioning your breeding pairs.

moon_knight1971
04-21-2011, 08:34 PM
Since they are high in fat does that make them more like a treat? Feed like once in few days?

tetranewbie
05-08-2011, 02:07 PM
Is "Acroken" a member on this forum? Do you know if he'll sell more cultures? I've been looking for one recently....

Elite Aquaria
05-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Ken is a member here on simply just send Acroken a PM

Elite Aquaria
05-09-2011, 06:00 AM
I have cleaned up some of the post here...please click here (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?83559-Feedback-...ALL-READ-THIS!!!!!) and read before posting.