PDA

View Full Version : dead fish from Sonny

twocat
04-30-2011, 04:07 PM
shipping for 18 discus would be $59.50
if this is good for you my address is 22 utz dr. florence ky 41042
phone 859 525-8766

Originally Posted by twocat
Ok, then I will take 6 each of the german blues,scribbled tourquise,and tangerines at the $150 price you gave me. Find out the shipping and I will put a cerified check in the mail.

I will need your address and a ph #

will you sale me 6 each of the other red types for $100?

--------------------

This is what I paid for but they were DOA I offered to take pictures or to send the DOA fish back but Sonny said that would be ok and he would ship some more when the weater got warm.

It seems Sonny is now DOA and will not respond. His PM is just not working

Sonny are you alive. A check would be nice or at least some type of explination on why you feel you do not need to make this good.

oscarzx
04-30-2011, 05:30 PM
Why put the guy on blast, maybe he's having issues?..

Vee
04-30-2011, 05:39 PM
Ignoring messages is not the way to go. No excuses.

LizStreithorst
04-30-2011, 06:04 PM
I'd like to know how he shipped them. FedEx Prority Overnight is the standard. Unless they are going next door the cost of shipping is in the $135. range. The shipper insrures the buyer that no matter who's at fault, live delivery is garuanteed.

You got screwed. Next time buy from someone reputable.

kevin joseph
04-30-2011, 06:40 PM
i love how if someone has an issue with discus no matter how big or small they get ripped on this forum.real cutt throat thats for sure! sorry you dident get your fish though that sucks. i wouldent pay you a dime after posting a thred about it though.

twocat
04-30-2011, 06:49 PM
04-08-2011 05:35 PM twocat
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Send Email

Registered Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonny,
The day after the next time you log in I am going to tell my story about the dead discus on this forum.
I really do not want to trash your name but I have sent you about 4 pm about the dead discus. I would still like some discus fry or a check mailed to me by next week.

I have been trying to get a response since March. This was my last PM sent

I am done and I do feel bad about this thread but I told him it was comming.

kevin joseph
04-30-2011, 07:11 PM
i dont think a threat to tell your story about some dead discus is going to scare anybody into paying you money back. hush hush money.lol i definatly wouldent had paid you back then. good luck and i do hope you get your money back. hate a bad ending of a story about discus.

TURQ64
04-30-2011, 07:37 PM
well, for starters, this should have been posted in the 'Product Review' section..Maybe toned down, but that's not my call.....

Darrell Ward
04-30-2011, 08:00 PM
Chalk it up as a lesson learned. Safely shipping discus is an acquired skill. Always order discus from a reputable dealer that has a proven track record shipping discus.

andyl9063
04-30-2011, 08:31 PM
sorry to hear about it.
i rather buy from someone on here with a good track record or meet them in person.

roundfishross
04-30-2011, 08:46 PM
I thought sonny only did local pickup

twocat
04-30-2011, 09:08 PM
12-06-2010 03:48 PM sonny
View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact Send Email

Registered Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mark,
i think its to cold to ship the fish,we should wait until its at least 35 degrees.
ill try to call ya later.
sonny

brewmaster15
04-30-2011, 09:38 PM
If you Dealt with Sonny, you should have his phone number...If he isn't answering your Pms.. call him. If you don't have that number... he posted here..

sonny

* View Profile
* View Forum Posts
* Private Message
* Add as Contact
* Send Email

Registered Member

iTrader
3 (100%)

Default Lots of discus

Proven pair beautiful tangerine discus $150
5" to 6" discus tangerines,half red's,malineam gold $35 each
3" to 4" tangerines $25 each
german blues in 2 week's (stedker parent's)$10 each
(859)525-8766
sorry,no shipping.
florence ky

I suggest you try to get ahold of him anyway you can and work it out... If you can't you are allowed to leave him feedback in our Liverstock review board...and as I-trader feedback.

What we don't need to see is Pms being posted... keep those private for your negotiations with Sonny. PMs are private messages..and should stay private.

Sorry you got Dead fish and are having trouble getting recompense here... but Please use the appropriate channels on the forum (livestock review and I-trader) .

You can also try legal routes and small claims courts if you need to.

Thanks,
al