PDA

View Full Version : David Rose IGO PRO.. ?!

Skip
05-03-2011, 12:21 AM
is he not a sponsor anymore? i can't find his post section anymore..

i put in an order last week for SAFE..

does anybody know whats up?

yim11
05-03-2011, 12:32 AM
VERY strange - hope this is just a error. I send customers his way constantly...his site is OK so might just be something here?

Altum Nut
05-03-2011, 12:45 AM
I'm sure it's just an error.
He was on the site earlier today.
David landing a accountant deal and may be just tied up.
Confidence that he will be around very soon.

...Ralph

Skip
05-03-2011, 12:54 AM
.. i saw a post about him not being a sponsor on the WTB VERMISOL thread..

brewmaster15
05-03-2011, 07:31 AM
Guys,
Its no conspiracy or mistake....If a sponsor is no longer listed as a sponsor then it means they are not an active sponsor. It could be that they have been removed or that they have chosen to no longer support the forum financially.

In the Case of David Rose and IGO Pro, You need to talk with him. I was asked by David to take down his sponsor board for the time being and we did as he requested. This has nothing to do with his relationship with SimplyDiscus. As Far as that goes he is a sponsor in excellent standing and when he wants his sponsor board up again, its there for him.

I know nothing else besides what I have just posted and even if I did, It would not be for me to post the reasons why...Thats David's call...and I respect that.

-al

DonMD
05-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Interesting. I just ordered some Discus Flakes from his site yesterday, and received a confirmation notice. I'm sure it's automated, but if past experience is any guide, he'll be good to his word.

Bud
05-03-2011, 10:18 AM
Thats weird,I ordered some pellets and airstones from him,my shipping address was missing my road name(which postman said was ok as long as everything was correct,city,zip,house#,name)but it was through PAYPAL and everything was correct there.He did respond to my e-mail telling me hed correct the road name on the account,never did.I e-mailed back,he told me to do it,I did.Now I dont know where my order is,he wont respond with tracking # or anything!This was on Apr.20,almost 2 weeks ago.Hes in PA Im in eastern OH.Other merchants have GREAT customer service.

randyblktl
05-03-2011, 11:10 AM
i think he's been really busy, put my order in on march 17 and just received it today after alot of emails told me he was gonna ship it 2 weeks ago and after last weeks email he finally shipped it.

2wheelsx2
05-03-2011, 11:50 AM
Hmm...too bad. I was just about to order 4 kg of Safe.....

seanyuki
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
Hi Garry.....order the Seachem Safe......never had any problems with my orders from him.

Hmm...too bad. I was just about to order 4 kg of Safe.....

2wheelsx2
05-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Thanks Francis. I'll get it going when I get back from working overseas in a few days.

William Palumbo
05-03-2011, 11:59 AM
I ordered several times from David, and service was GREAT. Hope all is well on his end...Bill

Skip
05-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Bill I agree..

brewmaster15
05-03-2011, 12:17 PM
Bill I agree..

me too.

-al

korbi_doc
05-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Me 3!!!!

Larry Bugg
05-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Me 4. I've had several orders with David and his service has always been excellent. Something must be up, give him time to sort it out.

Bill63SG
05-03-2011, 02:49 PM
Me 5.When something was out of stock,I didn't have to do any prompting.He e-mailed me several times on his own to let me know about the progress.

Len
05-03-2011, 04:23 PM
I just ordered from him recently and the service was very good. Not paying attention to what I was clicking, I ordered the wrong product, paid for the order and only realized once it was done. I sent him an email and he was very quick to fix MY mistake. The postal service took a little longer than expected and the tracking number they gave him didn't work, but he also took the time to investigate. I'll order from him again without hesitation the next time he has something I need.

Skip
05-03-2011, 05:10 PM
His customer service is not being questioned. For the record... I will run to lfs for some prime.. Since I am in need of water condtioner.. Hence my order of Safe

2wheelsx2
05-03-2011, 05:13 PM
+1. I don't think anyone is questioning his service history, but rather, since he's out of touch, whether we can continue to order reliably, if he requested his sponsorship be removed because of a private issue.

Skip
05-03-2011, 05:17 PM
Exactly 2wheels

David Rose
05-03-2011, 06:29 PM
OH MY.... I received a private message to let me know there were some concerned SD friends and customers asking what happened and now I'm trying to catch up with reading your messages.

First off, I apologize for creating any concern. As some of you have guessed my full-time career has indeed taking over my life and that's why I needed to make the decision to take a temporary leave from managing IGOPRO on a day-to-day basis until I can get the company that I work for full-time on their feet financially. Seriously, there are people's jobs and homes at stake here and I continue to work all hours of the night and a minimum of 12-15 hour days. That said, I didn't think it was fair to keep my sponsorship active and try and maintain the same pace with fulfilling orders knowing I may need to get on a plane to fly off on a business trip or may be operating on a couple of hours sleep then log into my messages to upset customer emails that were telling me to #uck $off because I wasn't meeting expectations. At the end of the day, I can only beg for your forgiveness with now having a little more understanding of the "big picture".

As for my website, it is open and I'm continuing to fill orders or have a friend that is helping me out. Keeping up with email is the most challenging and I will do my best to keep you informed. I did finally receive my PRO products replacement order given the first went to Texas, so I have plenty of each except for Fucin. As for Seachem SAFE, I have plenty of 4k and a few of 1K at the moment. Regretfully, shipping to 4k to Canada, the costs would be high for orders over four pounds.

Sorry Al...I've been meaning to follow up with a call to you to provide you more detail, but for now..I'm planning on being back by June 1 in full swing with IGOPRO.

In the meantime, take care everyone and keep your fingers crossed that I'm successful with my day job.

David

Melissa
05-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Yay for David :) you're a great guy to deal with and it will be nice when you're back in full swing. Good luck and best wishes with your day job my friend!

Hsunami
05-03-2011, 06:38 PM
Good luck bro. Glad everything is good with you health wise. Good luck with ur job!

Skip
05-03-2011, 06:40 PM
In the meantime, take care everyone and keep your fingers crossed that I'm successful with my day job.

David

http://www.cheadlehulmedental.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/fingers-crossed.jpg

2wheelsx2
05-03-2011, 06:41 PM
Thanks for getting on here and letting us know in this tough time for you David. I'm not too concerned about the expensive shipping to Canada as it still beats anything I can get locally by a huge margin.

William Palumbo
05-03-2011, 06:56 PM
Good call David...You have your priorities in order for sure. Jobs and homes first...Discus come and go...Bill

Darrell Ward
05-03-2011, 07:45 PM
You're one of the "good guys" David. Best of luck getting everything in order.

Lukan
05-03-2011, 08:39 PM
Good Luck David. As someone said discus come and go. Also it is only fish. We all tend to get carried away with this hobby. You have always been a stand up kind of guy.

Larry Bugg
05-03-2011, 09:07 PM
Never a doubt in my mind.

David Rose
05-07-2011, 12:29 PM
Thanks so much to everyone for showing your support and understanding. Simply Discus folks are the best and that is definitely why I'm here and always willing to go the extra mile!

This week has shown a turnaround and some improvement in the job front. We had discussions of splitting the company apart, laying off staff, and a number of other options. Fortunately some of my collection efforts of old debts has paid off and money is flowing in. We've also managed to close on some new sales contracts and get the management team thinking along more constructive options. Things are looking up for the moment and are on track, so I'm still planning back off on my work hours from this company later in May and be in full swing with my IGO PRO priorities and my participation on the forum.

Take care gang!