PDA

View Full Version : Majestic Aquatic?

Snuggs
05-05-2011, 02:29 PM
Has anyone dealt with Majestic Aquatic/Bradley Disney? I can't seem to find anything on this guy.

Discusgeo2
05-06-2011, 09:03 AM
They be gone for about 8-10 years and they had their fair share of problems selling Discus

Inland Empire Discus
05-06-2011, 10:40 AM
I have dealt with him and my advice is to stay clear of them. They are in Nuevo, CA and are still in business unfortunately. They have sold under some different names but service is still the same. If you google them you will find they have some really bad reviews. I would put them in the same boat as Tom at RFI as they have been around for a long time ripping people off. I bought form them when I first started and regret it to this day. It was a big wast of money and I even went to his place and picked the fish out. All fish ended up being stunted never got above 4.5 inches and ended up giving them away.

White Worm
05-07-2011, 12:09 AM
DONT DO IT! I started there when I first got discus and the quality was crap. Go with Kenny if you want quality shipped.

Snuggs
05-07-2011, 01:47 AM
Thanks for all the feedback. I've got my eyes on a couple of reputable sources now. Thanks again for all your help!