PDA

View Full Version : kensfish.com-Amazing!

unijabass
05-19-2011, 11:38 PM
Just wanted to say something about one of the best online-purchase
experiences for me.I decided to go with kensfish based on so many
positive experiences from you guys and their great prices-no regret.
It was funny today on work, when I was impatiently waiting for
my order-my new Eheim 2215 along with some food etc, just to find out that my package is in a backroom-arrived TWO days ago(When I was off)It took 2 days from order untill arrival, well that's what I call a good customer service!

AngryBird
05-20-2011, 12:23 AM
Cant beat his price. I am with you on that.

ericatdallas
05-20-2011, 12:57 AM
I hate it when a package arrives and I don't know about it. I'm anxiously waiting for it only to find out that I could have 'played' with my new toys all along.

PAR23
05-20-2011, 11:05 AM
Agree with above and Ken is a super nice guy and extremely pleasant to speak to.

William Palumbo
05-20-2011, 12:26 PM
Ken's tha man!...ALWAYS great products and service. The shipping is "freaky" fast!... I do my best to steer new customers his way...Bill

mustangs
06-28-2011, 07:26 PM
Wow, that's great to hear. The last two times I bought from Ken, it took over a week for the package to get to my house. I'm in Ohio so it's not that far. Customer service was always great and items always were correct, but in the past I would get my stuff in 2-3 days tops. I'm sure that these last two times were just flukes.

ericatdallas
06-29-2011, 09:13 AM
My last 3 orders all arrived in a few days. Maybe it depends on what you're ordering. I'm also in Ohio.

mustangs
06-29-2011, 06:00 PM
It won't keep me from ordering again. I'll just order sooner than I need to. LOL

alpine
06-29-2011, 07:55 PM
It is not only the decent prices and speedy shipping but the Great Customer service he has . Another one like him is John at Jehmco.

Roberto.

Jhhnn
07-01-2011, 08:28 PM
I've done very well with Ken- certainly no complaints. The only item that took more than a few days was a Cascade canister filter, which I suspect needed to come from his wholesaler...

Whenever I want stuff, I check with him first. It's rare that I can find a significantly better deal elsewhere, and his service is top shelf. I haven't needed to make any returns- it's always well packed, and he always includes some kind of flake food sample that my discus ignore- they're spoiled rotten. My neighbor's community fish always go for it, however.

jarret8x
07-02-2011, 08:45 AM
Kens the best hands down
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

steakman
07-04-2011, 07:05 PM
I am new in raising discus. But I don't feel comfortable to buy online when I don't have a chance to see the fish at all.
How would you do? Just look at the pictures they show here?
Does anybody have problem with receiving something else totally?

ericatdallas
07-05-2011, 01:18 AM
Ken doesn't sell Discus online.... just supplies.

Check this thread out for the answer to your question : http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?89265-Mail-order-or-in-person&highlight=mail (http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?89265-Mail-order-or-in-person&highlight=mail)