PDA

View Full Version : New Discus keeper

JeffDG
05-22-2011, 05:57 PM
Hey everyone,

Yesterday was a huge milestone for me. I picked up 6 juvie discus From Larry. I was fortunate enough to have been able to go and pick them up and get the tour of his fish room. Needless to say I was just thrilled the entire time. I have been trying to get pictures all day but havent really snapped anything I like so far.

Im looking forward to meeting up with all of the local discus folks at the next meeting. Ive got a lot of learning to do.

-Jeff

discuspaul
05-22-2011, 08:18 PM
Good luck, Jeff
Be sure to let us know if you need any help at any time !

Larry Bugg
05-22-2011, 11:33 PM
Jeff, it was great having you come by to get the fish. You are welcome anytime. I guess you could tell I get carried away talking about discus. Shoot me your email address so I can get you added to the distribution list.

Larry

JeffDG
05-23-2011, 09:11 AM
We both thought you were extremely enthusiastic and welcoming. I really appreciate all the time you took talking to me. The babies are doing very well.

coralreefer68
06-13-2011, 04:22 PM
Jeff,
How about some pics and an update of your new brood???

Skip
06-13-2011, 06:10 PM
:)

JeffDG
06-21-2011, 09:30 AM
lol I cannot get good pics of this tank. Ive been trying trust me! The babies are doing great. Three have sky rocketed in growth while the other 3 are growing slower. Think the three are males?

Skip
06-21-2011, 09:34 AM
lol I cannot get good pics of this tank. Ive been trying trust me! The babies are doing great. Three have sky rocketed in growth while the other 3 are growing slower. Think the three are males?

not always the case.. some just grow faster then others..