PDA

View Full Version : Duisburg 2010 report available in english...

yann
06-13-2011, 04:12 PM
Hello!

After the 2010 Duisburg discus show i wrote a report about this fabulous event. Unfortunatly for english readers of my blog this report was only in french language...
After comments of persons who follow my discus web-blog.... i have worked on an english version...now available! :D
7 pages dedicated to the king...

Hope you'll like it!

http://fanatik-discus.blog4ever.com/blog/lire-article-261406-2031803-world_discus_championship_duisburg_2010__the__cont .html

Regards
Yann Hoiret

Moon
06-13-2011, 05:14 PM
Thanks Yann
I enjoyed reading your remarks.

seanyuki
06-13-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi Yann and thanks for posting it in English.......very nice discus in the show.....merci.

Vee
06-14-2011, 02:20 AM
A good read and great discus pictures. Thanks.

ferdinand
06-14-2011, 07:52 AM
Thanks for sharing your report in English version.

Discus-Hans
06-15-2011, 12:48 AM
Hi Yann,

nice work, thank you very much.

Only had to laugh at the first page.

Best platform to showcase ............. gain an Oscar........
I wonder if Mr. Norbert Zajack says for 2012 you only get an award, no money prices anymore, how many still will show up????

Hans

yann
06-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Hi ! :)

Thanks a lot for all you kind comments! if you are happy and "take pleasure" to read my article...i'm also happy!

Hans,
For all persons i interview, Duisburg show is THE event of the discus hobby. Of course, money totally take part of that...
But to build a such event you need to spend so much money to organize...

For professional breeders, this can change everything in their business.

I think (personal point of view) that hobbist need the professionals (breeders, importers etc...) and professionals need the hobbist.

Money is around us...

If a day i gain a trophy in this competition....no need the money... i "just" will be proud of this achievement! :)

"Gain a oscar" was the exact words i heard from the 2 malaysians breeders i talk about in my article. Those words was said the first day of competition. A long time before the winning results.

Best regards
Yann :)

terps
07-16-2011, 06:33 PM
Excellent report Yann. Good job!