PDA

View Full Version : NEDA to come to Canada part deux...

2075turner
07-18-2011, 04:24 PM
Okay ladies and gents.

If there are people indeed interested in coming up to Ottawa for a NEDA/Canada Discus meeting...when would you like it to be? As most have indicated September, so the options are Sept 10th, 17th 24th or going into October...the 1st.

Let me know what you think.

If on the 17th I will be celebrating my son(s) birthday:) They will be 5 so no big deal, the more the merrier.:)

Moon
07-18-2011, 04:41 PM
Early part of September suits me. I have to be in New Orleans during the last week in September.

2075turner
07-18-2011, 05:28 PM
So the 10th then Joe? If you could please put it on the poll to be counted. Thanks

2075turner
07-18-2011, 05:55 PM
LOL, Sorry just seen it, never mind....I've had a long day ;-)

Moon
07-20-2011, 04:26 PM
Actually I'd like to change my mind. I have to come to Ottawa October 1st for a conference. My company will pay for the hotel. It will be great if I can combine it with the discus meet.

brewmaster15
07-21-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi Canadians,

I'm up for a road trip to Canada, I'll see if I can gather some NEDA for a trip...get back to you shortly after I have a consensus of what works best for the travelers.

..In the meanwhile since the August 6 NEDA meeting fell thru....I'll be rescheduling on a little latter in August at my home in CT...That weekend of the August 6 th is just too packed for me to host it then.

Any NEDA members want in, contact me by Pm and we'll see if we can get a group going..
-al

2075turner
08-25-2011, 10:32 AM
Well I figured I would give this a bump up now that the summer NEDA just finished up. Hope that some Simply D people will be able to make it to my place to attend my fall meeting. I am still up to having it when ever you want but I would like to schedule something soon. I am also open to October dates with the exception of the last week. November the weather turns and I go into hiding, lol, well into the fishroom for hybernation, away from the cold months that are coming up, lol. But if it works out better for you guys I'm open to it. So if there is anymore interest please contact Al or myself.

Thanks

Moon
08-25-2011, 11:46 AM
I am OK for most weekends in September except the 24th.

jawfish
08-25-2011, 01:20 PM
Well I liked the september 10 date, but if it needs to be later October is bit of booked.

I would prefer the 15th or 22ns since its the only 2 weekends I'm not either at work or at the track.

November is good for now.

Cheers,

Fred