PDA

View Full Version : NADA 2012 Convention and Show Website

Larry Bugg
08-23-2011, 11:27 AM
:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:DR UM ROLL PLEASE:bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2 ::bounce2:
HERE IT IS
THE OFFICIAL NADA CONVENTION AND SHOW WEBSITE

WWW.NADAATLANTA2012.COM

http://nadaatlanta2012.com/

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.......LET THE RESERVATIONS BEGIN

A VERY, VERY special thank you to Toni (strawberryblonde) for all the hard work she put into getting this site up and running!!

Disgirl
08-23-2011, 11:45 AM
Oh wow, I get to be the first to reply here! I will be there, can hardly wait!
Barb

nwehrman
08-23-2011, 11:50 AM
WooHoo!!! Thanks for all the hard work!

MostlyDiscus
08-23-2011, 05:53 PM
NICE
Just locked in

yim11
08-23-2011, 07:21 PM
Thanks Toni!!!!!!

Keep an eye out for lots of updates on the site as things develop!!!!

Larry Bugg
08-23-2011, 08:35 PM
And the first Hotel reservation is offically in.

Second Hand Pat
08-23-2011, 09:22 PM
Nice website (Good job Toni) and I am even thinking of coming. :)

Larry Bugg
08-23-2011, 10:28 PM

THINKING...........................are you kidding. I already have you down on the list!!!! Heck you can drive up here.

2075turner
08-23-2011, 10:30 PM
Okay, now I got to do my reservation...

Chad Adams
08-23-2011, 10:39 PM
THINKING...........................are you kidding. I already have you down on the list!!!! Heck you can drive up here.

Pat,
I checked the records & Larry is correct. You don't have a choice. Sorry. You have to be there.
Chad

Second Hand Pat
08-23-2011, 10:42 PM

If I come you will put me to work I bet :)

Yes, have to talk to the hubby. Might be easier to fly (Orlando to Atlanta) and really no need to rent a car...right?

Disgirl
08-23-2011, 10:53 PM
Will you be having side trips to say the Aquarium or a Zoo or other tourist venues? By bus perhaps? We aren't too keen on driving around downtown Atlanta.
Barb

Larry Bugg
08-23-2011, 11:09 PM
Will you be having side trips to say the Aquarium or a Zoo or other tourist venues? By bus perhaps? We aren't too keen on driving around downtown Atlanta.
Barb

The hotel is VERY close to the airport and has a shuttle that runs on a regular basis, so no need for a rental. You can catch the shuttle back to the airport and our rapid rail system has a station there. You can ride it to venues like the Georgia Aquarium.

nwehrman
08-23-2011, 11:15 PM
Thanks for asking that Barb - can't go to Atlanta and not go to the Georgia Aquarium and Zoo Atlanta. But really like the not driving part - did that once.

Discus-n00b
08-24-2011, 01:26 AM
I'll be registering very soon! Gotta jump while its hot! Really excited, looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone there. And I agree....the aquarium is a must! I plan to drive down, not sure how many members we have from the Carolinas...SC specifically but maybe we can work out a carpool.

seanyuki
08-24-2011, 09:18 AM
Nice new website for the Nada 2012......hoping to meet you guys there and learn from you.

Keith Perkins
08-24-2011, 09:36 AM
I lived in Marietta for the best part of seven years from 81 to 88 and haven't been back to Atlanta since. I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations has run out now, so I may just have to talk my wife into a trip South next year. Sure would be good to meet you guys, well most of you. :)

Second Hand Pat
08-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Keith, whom are you excluding.in the most :) j/k :)

Chad Adams
08-24-2011, 10:45 AM
Nice new website for the Nada 2012......hoping to meet you guys there and learn from you.

Francis,
Can't wait. Will prove to be a highlight. You have to bring some fish for the show!
Wait til y'all see the ShowRoom!
Chad

Scribbles
08-24-2011, 04:03 PM
I made my reservation. Thanks for all of the hard work everyone.
Chris

Chad Adams
08-25-2011, 09:30 AM
I made my reservation. Thanks for all of the hard work everyone.
Chris
Chris,
That's fantastic. I know you'll have a blast. Can't wait to meet you.
Chad

seanyuki
08-25-2011, 10:34 AM
Hi Chad.....Have a few that looks promising and have to condition them first b4 the show.

Moon
08-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Hi Chad.....Have a few that looks promising and have to condition them first b4 the show.

Can you take fish into the US from Canada?

seanyuki
08-25-2011, 01:59 PM
Hi Moon......I think Evelyn Turner also bringing discus into the States for the show and I will also check with US authorities regarding bringing livestocks.

Can you take fish into the US from Canada?

Eddie
08-30-2011, 04:31 PM
The NADA Show site looks fantastic! Great work!

strawberryblonde
08-30-2011, 07:27 PM
Oh goodness, I only JUST remembered to come read this thread! I dunno where my head has been for the last few weeks, but I'm pretty sure it's no longer sitting on my shoulders. I need a vaca....in Georgia...next summer!

Hopefully I'm going to be able to make to the show, just gotta work out the logistics and timing. (and plan an extended stay in FL to see my grandkids). The whole thing just sounds like SO much fun and you guys know how much I like fun, right? =)

seanyuki
08-30-2011, 08:27 PM
Must thanks Toni for doing the beautiful website for the Nada convention.

Oh goodness, I only JUST remembered to come read this thread! I dunno where my head has been for the last few weeks, but I'm pretty sure it's no longer sitting on my shoulders. I need a vaca....in Georgia...next summer!

Hopefully I'm going to be able to make to the show, just gotta work out the logistics and timing. (and plan an extended stay in FL to see my grandkids). The whole thing just sounds like SO much fun and you guys know how much I like fun, right? =)

Second Hand Pat
08-31-2011, 12:15 AM

Toni, ditto to what Francis said and you have to come. Be great to meet ya and after all, those grand kids would love to see their grandma :)

MikeF
09-18-2011, 12:10 PM
I havent looked at this section much since I have been a member here on Simply. But now that I have, Im very excited about the NADA. Im trying to talk my wife into it now. I guess we will see what happens!
MikeF

Discus-n00b
10-21-2011, 06:03 PM
So its confirmed (barring any CRAZY circumstances) I WILL be in Atlanta for this. Found out training is earlier in the year so me and the girlfriend will make the trip for this. Can't wait! I'll be registering here soon, already booked the hotel.

Chad Adams
10-21-2011, 08:09 PM
So its confirmed (barring any CRAZY circumstances) I WILL be in Atlanta for this. Found out training is earlier in the year so me and the girlfriend will make the trip for this. Can't wait! I'll be registering here soon, already booked the hotel.

Matt-
That's awesome. Looking forward to having you in Atlanta!
Chad

seanyuki
11-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Any updates of the speakers for NADA 2012?.....LOOKING forward to the event.

Larry Bugg
11-18-2011, 12:31 PM
Francis, we are in talks with several other people but we haven't confirmed anymore since announcing Andrew, Dick and Jorg. As soon as we get confirmations we will make the announcement. We are now 7 months away. Time for everyone to start making their plans and getting the reservations in. It is going to be a blast!!

Skip
11-18-2011, 12:42 PM
i can't wait!

seanyuki
11-18-2011, 01:14 PM
Thanks Larry for the updates.......with these speakers.......plus Skip(warlock4169) and gonna have a ball at the show.