PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Soh "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US

Chad Adams
08-26-2011, 11:24 AM
Announcing for the first time in the US!

Andrew Soh's "Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class

only at the Atlanta NADA 2012 Discus Show and Convention!

The class will take place on Friday June 22nd in the AM

The cost of the class will be $150 per attendee

The whole course:

1) Artificial raising of discus fry – Andrew’s way

a) This method is totally different from the methods used by Jack Watley’s or Bing Seto’s.
b) Raising fry without parent will be a breeze for both breeders and hobbyists.
c) After acquiring the knowledge, a hobbyist who has a 9 to 5 job could easily manage at least a daily production of 10 batches without sacrificing his career.
d) The method is different from the rest as not only will the method ensure 100% raising success, it will also ensure that fry production is 100% pathogenic bacteria-free and 99% protozoa cum monogenean parasite-free @ point of culture and 100% in due time.

Register for the convention here:
http://nadaatlanta2012.com/category/registration/
Registration for the class will be forthcoming

Second Hand Pat
08-26-2011, 04:10 PM
This is awesome :)

hedut
08-26-2011, 04:27 PM
this is very interesting, hope I could make it :)

2075turner
08-26-2011, 05:25 PM
Great, put me down for the class. Let me know when you want the cash.

Larry Bugg
08-26-2011, 05:34 PM
Great, put me down for the class. Let me know when you want the cash.

Registration is on the NADA 2012 Show website. Here is the link..........

http://nadaatlanta2012.com/category/registration/

Andrew Soh
08-26-2011, 09:07 PM
I am at your disposal...."Knowledge-wise"....

So if you have any doubt or question regarding the course, do ask.

I hope to see more of you guys there.....

I'll be waiting for bombardments of question :argue:

Andrew

seanyuki
08-26-2011, 11:22 PM
Hey Andrew.....asking more questions at the hotel bar after attending yr seminar.

Andrew Soh
08-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Ha! ha! ha!.....the bar may not like me..... Francis, make sure you are there

seanyuki
08-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Hi Andrew .....already got the approval from the royal highness in my house providing not buying any more discus in the coming months.....you must teach me the art of drinking/making Chinese tea during yr stay in Atlanta plus reading my palms too (you're an expert lah).

Andrew Soh
08-28-2011, 02:25 AM
Awesome!!! Francis....drinking and tea preparation maybe not but palmistry......yes! It's a deal!

Regards,
Andrew

2075turner
08-29-2011, 08:15 PM
Got my tickets:)

Now the waiting truly begins:p

Andrew Soh
08-29-2011, 08:30 PM
Thanks Evelyn:angel:

2075turner
08-29-2011, 08:39 PM
No problem Andrew....getting the chance to learn from you will make the trip all worth while....and of course there will all the great people and great fish there as well;) I look forward to meeting you.:)

Andrew Soh
08-29-2011, 09:07 PM
Wowww....I'm honored, Everlyn!!!

And Francis, though you got your Royal Highness's approval......please check your pipings regularly...ya? I want to see you there!

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Soh
08-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Hello to all my friends,

Forgot to ask how some of you are doing. Had Harricane Irene affected some of you? My son Dominick in Connecticut is safe...seems like the harricane went around that city.

Andrew

seanyuki
08-29-2011, 11:56 PM
Hi Andrew.....the pipings are good now and will check them regularly lah.......are you going to SC to see Dominic after the convention?

Wowww....I'm honored, Everlyn!!!

And Francis, though you got your Royal Highness's approval......please check your pipings regularly...ya? I want to see you there!

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew Soh
08-30-2011, 01:07 AM
Not sure Francis. Dominick is @ New Haven....I might go there from Alanta Georgia....not to far yet not too close...

Have to see....as the show will be 10 months from now, right? Unable to confirm as of now......

Andrew

seanyuki
10-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" class scheduled for US ........I will be attending this course and perhaps others would like to join too.

1.Francis Barretto (aka seanyuki)

Eddie
11-12-2011, 03:21 AM
Absolutely amazing event! I hope that I'll be able to make the show and be a part of this class! Andrew, thank you!

seanyuki
02-03-2012, 12:34 AM
have just spoken to Andrew Soh tonight.....those attending the seminar" Artificial Raising of Healthy Discus Fry" during the Nada Show 2012......he'll will be handling out a special gift to the attendees.

Andrew Soh
02-04-2012, 09:31 PM
Yes, Francis called me 2 days' ago and topic on Arificial Raising of HF was mentioned. To make it more exciting and hopefully to atribute more to the already successful show, I took the liberty of....and is also my first time........ giving door-gift to participants attending this topic. I didn't consult Larry and really don't know whether it is appropriate for me to do so....but though it is on a personal level.... Larry, let me know whether I have crossed the line...

Anyway, the token of appreciation is '30gms of pro-more in container form'. Retail price for 30gms Pro-more in the States is US$40. As I don't intend to carry amount that may need to be carried back to Singapore and at the same time, not to dissappoint anyone attending, maybe those going can indicate to me before I'm all set o fly....ha! ha! ha!

Thanks and I'm waiting,

Andrew

Chicago Discus
02-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Hello to all my friends,

Forgot to ask how some of you are doing. Had Harricane Irene affected some of you? My son Dominick in Connecticut is safe...seems like the harricane went around that city.

Andrew
sounds like it will be a very interesting class....where is the best place to get your products Mr. Soh

seanyuki
02-04-2012, 10:35 PM
Hi Josie.....Andrew Soh's products are available from one of the SD sponsors here......David Rose (IGO Pro)

here's the link lah

http://www.igopro-online.com/IGOPRO-ONLINE-COM-GROUP-SPECIAL-ORDERS-s/1.htm

hth

sounds like it will be a very interesting class....where is the best place to get your products Mr. Soh

Chad Adams
02-05-2012, 12:38 AM
Yes, Francis called me 2 days' ago and topic on Arificial Raising of HF was mentioned. To make it more exciting and hopefully to atribute more to the already successful show, I took the liberty of....and is also my first time........ giving door-gift to participants attending this topic. I didn't consult Larry and really don't know whether it is appropriate for me to do so....but though it is on a personal level.... Larry, let me know whether I have crossed the line...
Anyway, the token of appreciation is '30gms of pro-more in container form'. Retail price for 30gms Pro-more in the States is US$40. As I don't intend to carry amount that may need to be carried back to Singapore and at the same time, not to dissappoint anyone attending, maybe those going can indicate to me before I'm all set o fly....ha! ha! ha!
Thanks and I'm waiting,
Andrew

Andrew,
There's no problem with this at all. It's your class my friend, if you want to give something away that's great!
Chad

Larry Bugg
02-05-2012, 12:42 AM
I think it is terrific that you want to do this. Thank you so much. I'm looking forward to the class myself!!!!!

yim11
02-05-2012, 02:18 AM
Thank you very much Andrew for your generosity!

Looking forward to attending this class!

Thanks,
-jim

Andrew Soh
02-05-2012, 02:33 AM
Thanks Larry and Jim.....and thanks to Chad too.

Hopefully I will have the final figures at latest 2 weeks before my flight.... I need to pack fresh....and the numbers.

Also, I am thinking of offering two books, one Discus he Naked Truth and the other Discus, Problems And Solutions, for for NADA for Auction/Raffle....... and the money goes to the club. Will the Club accept???? Let me know.

Take care guys and can't wait to meet up!

Andrew

yim11
02-05-2012, 02:56 AM
YES! The club will accept! Thank you! PM Sent.

2075turner
02-05-2012, 11:32 AM
:)

MostlyDiscus
02-05-2012, 01:04 PM
For those of you who do not have A.S.s books let me just say that I learn something new everytime I read them. Other than Untergassers Discus Health these books are the best IMHO on the market and is money well spent. I am looking forward to Andrews class for sure. Now how can I get my question list down from 200 to a reasonable 100. Ed

Andrew Soh
02-06-2012, 06:05 AM
Now how can I get my question list down from 200 to a reasonable 100. Ed

Wow....now I need to drink more honey before I go.......... Anyay, thanks for appreciating my two books...:)

Thanks, Jim and Chad....will do just that!

Andrew:angel:

nwehrman
05-31-2012, 01:13 AM
Registered!! Looking forward to learning a lot! Can not wait to be there. Owning both books is just not the same as hearing it from the person...

Nicole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Soh
06-26-2012, 09:40 PM
Hey Guys....(boys and girls)....I'm back home and wish to say thank you to all the 16 great participants who attended and hope I was able to impress upon you all that there is always innovation in things we often take for granted. Hope you all enjoyed my talk and utmost, benefited from it!

Thanks for the trust in me....

And till we meet again, I have all the names in this wonderful group and so, if you have any query or needed further information, feel free to email me.

Thanks again....and take care......of your discus.

Andrew

Second Hand Pat
06-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Andrew, thoroughly enjoyed your class and your other presentations. You rock :)
Pat

Disgirl
06-26-2012, 09:53 PM
Several people who took this class have asked if I can make something similar to what Andrew showed you to have the discus spawn upon. I talked to him and he showed me what is needed. Yes, I can make such a piece. Just let me know if you want to order.
Barb

nwehrman
06-26-2012, 09:54 PM
Andrew - class was very informative. Can certainly use some of the info I learned. Thanks for being so open to answer any of our questions!

Nicole

Nicole

Andrew Soh
06-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Nicole, that's what I'm known for......always NAKED!!!!...ha ha ha....the most naked and crazy speaker in town!!!

Chicago Discus
06-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Nicole, that's what I'm known for......always NAKED!!!!...ha ha ha....the most naked and crazy speaker in town!!!

Ok Andrew keep your cloths on.....LOL.... Josie

Skip
06-26-2012, 10:25 PM
CHOP!! CUT!! COOK!!

http://agirlnamedbong.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/naked-pizza.jpg

Chicago Discus
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
CHOP!! CUT!! COOK!!

http://agirlnamedbong.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/naked-pizza.jpg

I'm hungry pizza sounds good......hey skip call me soon so we can talk about you know what....LOL... That sounded funny

DLock3d
06-26-2012, 11:38 PM
I'm hungry pizza sounds good......hey skip call me soon so we can talk about you know what....LOL... That sounded funny

What is this shady business we have here?

Resinman
06-27-2012, 12:44 AM
AHemm Ahemm how is it going its brent

Skip
06-27-2012, 12:47 AM
What is this shady business we have here?

NON YA BIZNESS

TNT77
06-27-2012, 01:02 AM
Was great meeting you Andrew. You were extremely informative and entertaining. I will try and sneak in what we talked about when I visit. ;)

Andrew Soh
06-27-2012, 04:40 AM
So I should be an entertainer in the show biz instead of being a discus guru, Tara???....ha ha ha

Chad Adams
06-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Hey Guys....(boys and girls)....I'm back home and wish to say thank you to all the 16 great participants who attended and hope I was able to impress upon you all that there is always innovation in things we often take for granted. Hope you all enjoyed my talk and utmost, benefited from it!
Thanks for the trust in me....
And till we meet again, I have all the names in this wonderful group and so, if you have any query or needed further information, feel free to email me.
Thanks again....and take care......of your discus.
Andrew

Andrew,

A personal Thank You from me to tell you how much I appreciated your willingness & dedication to making our show great.
You are a true inspiration & asset to the hobby. Maybe next time we meet I will be able to share some quality time with you as I missed
that this time.
To have the panel of guests that we had was truly a remarkable blessing to North America.

Blessings to you my lifelong friend.

Chad

John_Nicholson
06-27-2012, 09:04 AM
Hell Andrew you should continue to do it all.

-john

JamesP
06-27-2012, 10:48 AM
Andrew,

I really enjoyed the class. But the highlight for me was when you offered to help Kraig sex his Pewo on Saturday night (chop chop). Those who stayed up late got the Best of Andrew Soh Show. Try saying that three times fast. Thanks for bringing your wealth of knowledge in a very fun and definitely entertaining way.

Thanks,

Jim

Andrew Soh
06-27-2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks Chad. We will sure to have some quality time the next time we meet. You were so busy and I understand. Talking to seems like everything is possible..... Also, thanks for helping me with my books....you and your wife's marketing skill is beyond comprehension.....5 minutes.....woww....and all gone.....ha ha ha.....

John, thanks for the lunch...and Willie too. It's fun eating as a group than alone..... I was dining alone on the last evening and though the food was awesome....being alone didn't help in my digestion....he he he he.....

I can't thank you guys more for making my stay a wonderful one....but I have to specially thank Jerry for taking care of everything and Jim for ensuring my stay fraudless....a great guy!!!

In fact, how I wish the show lasted a few more days.....really awesome!! My stay and chats with you guys did speed up my recuperation from the flu I had 4 days before I left for Atlanta Georgia...

Seems like everything went according to plan.....and I talked and talked.....non-stop...as usual.....I'm really elated.

Importantly...hope I have added value to the show.......chop, chop, chop......(I'm sure you all know who were the guys and gal...who were truly worried when I said that)!!!!!

Miss you awesome guys,
Andrew

DonMD
06-27-2012, 01:40 PM
Several people who took this class have asked if I can make something similar to what Andrew showed you to have the discus spawn upon. I talked to him and he showed me what is needed. Yes, I can make such a piece. Just let me know if you want to order.
Barb

Hi, Barb,

So, would you use galvanized wire, or stainless? Just wondering.

nwehrman
06-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Don - Barb is talking about the spawning site... No wire involved.

Nicole

Nicole

Andrew Soh
06-27-2012, 02:29 PM
Yes, the clay stand. All four sides to be level and smooth, Barb.

It can be triangle too!

Andrew

TNT77
06-27-2012, 07:07 PM
So I should be an entertainer in the show biz instead of being a discus guru, Tara???....ha ha ha
Haha I did find you as entertaining as I did knowledgeable. So perhaps the naked discus guru standup comedian. :D

Andrew Soh
06-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Haha I did find you as entertaining as I did knowledgeable. So perhaps the naked discus guru standup comedian. :D

Sounds great!!!!

Second Hand Pat
06-27-2012, 10:48 PM

speaking about sex and drugs. :D

Andrew Soh
06-28-2012, 12:33 AM
speaking about sex and drugs. :D

Did I speak about that?......hmmmm:D:angel:

John_Nicholson
06-28-2012, 09:00 AM
Andrew I think you talked about just about everything before the show was over....LOL.

-john

Andrew Soh
06-28-2012, 11:06 AM
John....yes you are right....but browsing everything on the surface...and lots more within still undisclosed ...he he he

Andrew

Cambik
06-28-2012, 11:08 AM
Hmm...well then that hour explanation about your newest book must have just been the beginning. Either way it was great Meeting you.

Andrew Soh
06-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Hmm...well then that hour explanation about your newest book must have just been the beginning. Either way it was great Meeting you.

Yes Stephen. Nice meeting you too and the last hour chat in the hotel before you leave......

Andrew

Andrew Soh
06-28-2012, 11:49 PM
It's funny though....Francis seemed to be extremely enthusiastic about the show and was also the one who encouraged me to give this paid talk on "Artificial Raising of Healthy fry" which I'm sure those attended find it a totally different method from the rest......and he kept saying....."I will come and a must....I'm coming"...but was no where to be seen? What happened my friend? Haven't seen him inperson......and this is the second time he "cry off" a pre-arranged meeting with me....the other was in SF. Hope his pipes didn't burst again and flooded his place:p

Didn't get a chance to meet the guy that was so supportive....:antlers:

Andrew

Second Hand Pat
06-29-2012, 01:40 AM
Andrew, I wanted to meet Francis also. Hope all is well with him. When you helped me last year in that suddenly sick thread I figured you were a super serious guy. What a pleasant surprise to see what a funny, friendly guy you are and so easy to talk too. Pure pleasure to attend your talks.
Pat

Andrew Soh
06-29-2012, 01:51 AM
Andrew, I wanted to meet Francis also.

Yes...me too....hope he's o.k.....but April said he was supposed to attend the show too. Oh my gosh....missing in action?

Pat, I'm a dead serious guy regarding fish-keeping because the ishes are swiming in my veins......and definitely a crazy guy to talk to....he he he..

Thanks Pat, you were awesome too!

Andrew

DonMD
06-29-2012, 01:15 PM
Oh, Duh . . . Thanks for the clarification!

Don - Barb is talking about the spawning site... No wire involved.

Nicole

Nicole

Second Hand Pat
06-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Yes...me too....hope he's o.k.....but April said he was supposed to attend the show too. Oh my gosh....missing in action?

Pat, I'm a dead serious guy regarding fish-keeping because the ishes are swiming in my veins......and definitely a crazy guy to talk to....he he he..

Thanks Pat, you were awesome too!

Andrew

Thanks Andrew, I wondered what was moving under your skin :) Looking forward to that third book :angel:
Pat

John_Nicholson
06-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Andrew I added an avatar for you.

-john

Andrew Soh
06-29-2012, 08:23 PM
Discus under the skin of course.

John, thanks for this positive response. This way, I can spot you any time, any where in the world and remember how handsome you are, my friend!!!

It will never be the same.... Brings good memories, ya?

Andrew

John_Nicholson
06-29-2012, 08:24 PM
It brings back some great converstions between friends,

-john

Andrew Soh
06-29-2012, 08:41 PM
It brings back some great converstions between friends,

-john

Yes John,
While looking the avatar and recalling our meetings, seems like I've know you for a long time.
That's the advantage Of face to name.....And encourage everyone to do this...
Friend for life!!!!!!

Andrew

Disgirl
06-29-2012, 09:06 PM
Oh, Duh . . . Thanks for the clarification!

Yes, I can and will make the clay spawning site that Andrew told me about. He gave me specific measurements to make it. I will make one and take a pic and post it for you all to see. Thanks for the inquiry.
Barb

Andrew Soh
06-29-2012, 10:24 PM
If you could add dismountable caps for both ends (White plastic caps) so that they can be put on after spawning or capped on when the eggs are about to hatch with water, it will be perfect, Barb.....

Andrew