PDA

View Full Version : Fry for sale in Oklahoma

wadewc
09-14-2011, 09:12 PM
Good afternoon,

I have a few fry left to sale for pick up. Here is a pic of their parants. Father is the red white, won 3rd place in the open class at 2010 NADA in Dallas, and the mother is a blue diamond. 68853.

The fry is currently 2 1/2+. I am selling them for $25 each. Buy four and get one free!! 6885468855.

Here is a pic of one I kept and raised from a previous batch of fry from these parants.68856

Please let me know if interested or have any questions.

Have a great day,
Wade

brewmaster15
09-16-2011, 11:03 AM
Looks like a really nice group of fry Wade, and at a very reasonable price.. The shape on the pale offspring is awesome. If you lived near me I'd pick up some of the barred offspring as well...Bd Xred white... what was thrown as offspring really looks interesting..different.

Best of luck there with your Sales my friend!

-al

John_Nicholson
09-16-2011, 11:37 AM
Wade they are looking nice. Not sure what the outcome of that cross will be...other than healthy and well raised that is....

Ever thought about the TCA auction? It will be Sunday.

Good luck with the sale.

-john

wadewc
09-17-2011, 03:06 AM
Looks like a really nice group of fry Wade, and at a very reasonable price.. The shape on the pale offspring is awesome. If you lived near me I'd pick up some of the barred offspring as well...Bd Xred white... what was thrown as offspring really looks interesting..different.

Best of luck there with your Sales my friend!

-al

Thanks for the complements al!! They have thrown some different colors for sure. Whites, Reds with blue and blue with red. There is a couple that might be solid red. They are starting to color up nicely.

Take care my friend,
Wade

wadewc
09-17-2011, 03:12 AM
Wade they are looking nice. Not sure what the outcome of that cross will be...other than healthy and well raised that is....

Ever thought about the TCA auction? It will be Sunday.

Good luck with the sale.

-john

Thanks John!! Me either they are starting to get there color so I am seeing more what to expect. [Blues, Reds and whites.] The ones with blue and red I think are going to be very nice looking. Where is the TCA auction going to be held and what time?

Take care my friend,
Wade

John_Nicholson
09-17-2011, 07:57 PM
Tomorrow starting at 11:00 It is at the hilton which is right across the street from the NADA hotel.

-john