PDA

View Full Version : Can't help say , THANK YOU AL

maximus
09-19-2011, 01:41 PM
Well I couldn't believe that I got my 50 gms of loose FDBlackworms from Al all the way from US to India in just 4 days. And the way I see my wild Peruvian scalares jumping on them, couldn't believe my eyes.

No words to thank you Al for the great customer support and the delivery.

We donot get good stuffs here and getting them from US is the only viable option. But this is just so great, just 4 days!!!!;)

I strongly recommend any Indian reading this post to get these stuffs from Al. No more water clouding with BHM.

I am supposed to get relocated to US,Minneapolis in 6+ months time. Promise you Al will visit you at any cost for all the favours once I get wild discus there.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

brewmaster15
09-20-2011, 08:05 AM
Well I couldn't believe that I got my 50 gms of loose FDBlackworms from Al all the way from US to India in just 4 days. And the way I see my wild Peruvian scalares jumping on them, couldn't believe my eyes.

No words to thank you Al for the great customer support and the delivery.

We donot get good stuffs here and getting them from US is the only viable option. But this is just so great, just 4 days!!!!;)

I strongly recommend any Indian reading this post to get these stuffs from Al. No more water clouding with BHM.

I am supposed to get relocated to US,Minneapolis in 6+ months time. Promise you Al will visit you at any cost for all the favours once I get wild discus there.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. Thank you!!!!You are most welcome! Glad I could help here. When you do get to the USA, please do visit when you can! :)
best regards,
al