PDA

View Full Version : Kenny's Discus Is The Best

afriend
11-07-2011, 07:04 PM
Just received three beautiful fish from Kenny's Discus. 5.5 inch Classic Leopard, 5.5 inch Hi Body Red Spotted Green, and 4.5 inch Albino Red Spotted Green. All are now in my quarantine tank and adapting well. I have purchased discus from other sources over the last several years, and I can tell you that the service and quality product that Kenny provides is by far the best, hands down. The fish are absolutely beautiful, healthy, and active. They have exceeded my expectations in every way. But the best part of dealing with Kenny's Discus is the service. He takes the utmost care in preparing the fish for shipment, and believe me he knows how to do it. And this results in fish that are in far better condition when they arrive, and much less likely to have problems acclimating to their new enviroment. The fish settle down quickly and begin eating on the first day. They are even quite colorful when they first come out of the bag, which is very unusual for discus after going thru shipping. After three days, their colors are absolutely spectacular! Kenny really knows how to prepare them for shipping such that the fish are stressed the minimum amount possible.

Kenny not only knows discus, but he does everything he can to make sure that the customer is properly taken care of, from getting just the fish you want to helping you care for it properly. He's not just pushing fish out the door, but instead he takes the time to answer all your questions. Frankly, I will tell it to you straight: Kenny is my first and only choice for discus.

moon_knight1971
11-08-2011, 02:31 PM
No arguements here! I consider myself very lucky to be 15 minutes away from Kenny! His fish and his service are 2nd to none!

Joey!