PDA

View Full Version : Update on my arm and cone availability, Dec 4

Disgirl
12-04-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi everybody, just checking in, I sure am missing my cone/cave making these days. Can't do them with one hand and arm and the other ones in a sling. Surgery went fine, long painful recovery though. It will be several weeks or longer until I can start making them again. But I do have 4 terra cotta and 1 all white cone still left from my last batch. They are $14 each plus shipping. Please let me know if you need one or more. No more for quite awhile unless I have some miraculous healing coming up! My husband can help me box them up.
Barb:)

snyderguy
12-09-2011, 01:20 PM
Barb, just wanted to let you know that my pair had their biggest yet spawn on your cone. There's gotta be some magic in it! :P Thanks again! It looks great in the tank!

Stag
12-09-2011, 02:13 PM
Barb you may want to put a disclaimer up.

"WARNING! Cones contain NO Magic, just Love!" :D

Disgirl
12-09-2011, 04:08 PM
Thanks Joshua and James! Yes, they are made with love. I miss making them, my arm is still too bad to do the work. I do still have one terra cotta and one white cone.
Barb

Darrell Ward
12-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Hang in there Barb. The physical therapy feels like torture at first, but it eventually gets better. :)

Disgirl
12-09-2011, 05:25 PM
The physical therapy feels like torture

Yes, this is what I keep hearing and I am really scared to think the pain will be even worse than what I have now, post op. But thanks anyway Darrell.
Barb:(

Second Hand Pat
12-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Sorry for the pain Barb, sort of had a feeling it would be that way after seeing my riding instructor recover from a similar injury/surgery.
Hugs,
Pat

Disgirl
12-12-2011, 01:20 PM
Thanks Pat. A bit better this week, will be so glad to get out of the sling and start PT, even if painful.

BTW, I have one white cone left and a few swirled with tiny flaws that I will sell for half price, $7 plus shipping.
Barb

Chad Hughes
12-12-2011, 07:08 PM
Barb,

I'm happy to hear that your surgery was a success and you are recovering. :D

I wish you all the best with the therapy.

Disgirl
12-13-2011, 10:37 AM
Thanks Chad! My arm is a constant pain but I hope it is getting better slowly. I miss my clay!
Barb