PDA

View Full Version : Where to find breeding cones

RogueDiscus
12-06-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm looking for recommendations as to where to buy breeding cones. By the way, Kenny included some of the FDBW samples in my recent order. My fish love them! Thanks.
Steve

gills
12-06-2011, 04:56 PM
Try Barb. One of the sponsors in the sponsor section. Delightful design discus cones. She may have some.

DiscusBR
12-06-2011, 08:27 PM
Try Barb. One of the sponsors in the sponsor section. Delightful design discus cones. She may have some.

I have two cones from Barb and I love them! You can see them in post number 30 in my thread:

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?91991-7-months-update-My-80g-with-7-Cuipeuas-(Pics-and-video)

brewmaster15
12-07-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm looking for recommendations as to where to buy breeding cones. By the way, Kenny included some of the FDBW samples in my recent order. My fish love them! Thanks.
Steve

Hi Steve,
Barbs definetly a great source for your Cones, They are not only functional but really beautiful as well.:)

As for our Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms...Thanks for the feedback and I am very glad that your fish love them! I just dropped you a quick pm .Thanks again!
-al