PDA

View Full Version : Forrest homemade Nori powder

forrest
12-13-2011, 10:28 AM
hi all members,

Nori Powder i made have no fancy packing, no advertisment...because it is just my recipe for my discus....people who have bought my discus know how good appetite of my discus are.... beside taking good care of them, another reason is their food, i mix 10-20 grams of the Nori powder to 1kg(2.2 pounds)beef heart...the nutrition of the Nori?...haha!! im not that good to explain everything in english...my apologies....i did a research on Wikipedia...u may just read it from the link..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nori#Nutrition

whoever interested,u may just pm me here in simplydiscus or write to me at discusforrest@gmail.com
with your address n quantity

price including shipping, im using Malaysian Post by air but it needs around 15 days to reach USA :

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping)

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping)

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping)

payment to my paypal acc:

paypal email: minjaya@hotmail.com

================================================== ================================

EDITED 2nd jan 2012

hi All members,
i got the nori in bulk with much cheaper price now , i want to benefit it to every one of my buyers n supporters.....in futures, the nori powder will be in a package with the Baby shrimp powder optional with the addition of freight cost of shrimp powder according to the weight....thx.

price for Nori powder in package with Baby shrimp powder:

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping) + 100g baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$5 for shipping cost) = US$22

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping) + 200g baby shrimp powder ( with addtion of US$10 for shipping cost)= US$42

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping) + 1 pound baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$15 shipping cost)= US$83

for the previous buyers of the nori powder, i will send out the shrimp powder individually if i get notification from Kenny or Rick for the payment of shipping...thx

best rgds,
forrest

seanyuki
12-13-2011, 10:45 AM
Thanks Forrest.....I will contact kenny later in the day.

forrest
12-13-2011, 11:36 AM
hi Francis,
u dont have to contact kenny, by ordering the nori powder, u place the order with me, to Nori powder will be sending out from here in malaysia to cut cost of shipping....i will be the one who arrange the shipment,thx for your support.

best rgds,
forrest.

Chad Hughes
12-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Forrest my friend!

It's so funny that you just posted this!

I just began to use this powder in my feed as well and had no idea that you used it as well! :D

I agree, discus love it!

All the best!

forrest
12-13-2011, 12:21 PM
hi Chad,
u may find that your discus will grow faster with the Nori powder, cos it contant lot of nutritions especially the minerals.....another thing, it is also a natural enhancer,not very much but slight on yellow fishes...

best rgds,
forrest.

forrest
12-13-2011, 12:48 PM
i just got some request of picture of the Nori powder, i will try to get some photo tomorrow n post it here.....hehe,pls do not expect a good photo(everyone knows it that Kenny has better skill than me) but just to show u how the powder look like, it is n deep brown or purple color...

best rgds,
forrest.

YSS
12-13-2011, 01:31 PM
That's interesting. I actually tried feeding my discus nori (not powder) and they were not really interested in nori. Do you put anything special in the power or do you just grind nori in to powder?

ericatdallas
12-13-2011, 01:48 PM
That's interesting. I actually tried feeding my discus nori (not powder) and they were not really interested in nori. Do you put anything special in the power or do you just grind nori in to powder?

Are you just dumping nori into the tank? I fnd that my discus don't care what I put in their beefheart or seafood mix....

YSS
12-13-2011, 02:09 PM
Are you just dumping nori into the tank? I fnd that my discus don't care what I put in their beefheart or seafood mix....

Yup. I shreded nori and put them in the tank.

forrest
12-13-2011, 02:16 PM

hi Yss,
my Nori powder has mixture of 20% of rice, reason is rice is natural Exsiccator....to keep the Nori from moisture.....
try mine...u may need few days for the fishes to get used to it n u will be impressed with the result...the nori also contant of vitamin B complex,once discus get use to it, u will also find that the discus eating much more than b4...

best rgds,
forrest.

forrest
12-13-2011, 02:21 PM

hi Yss,
my Nori powder has mixture of 20% of rice, reason is rice is natural Exsiccator....to keep the Nori from moisture.....
try mine...u may need few days for the fishes to get used to it n u will be impressed with the result...the nori also rich of vitamin B complex,once discus get use to it, u will also find that the discus eating much more than b4...

best rgds,
forrest.

YSS
12-13-2011, 02:39 PM
hi Yss,
try mine...u may need few days for the fishes to get used to it n u will be impressed with the result...the nori also rich of vitamin B complex,once discus get use to it, u will also find that the discus eating much more than b4...

best rgds,
forrest.

I would love to try, but right now, I mostly feed flakes mix, pellets, freeze dried blackworms, frozen blackworms, and Fronzen food mix made by Hans. How do you suggest I mix in the powder for the food I am currently feeding my fish? Thanks.

Yun-

forrest
12-13-2011, 02:47 PM
[QUOTE=YSS;832464]I would love to try, but right now, I mostly feed flakes mix, pellets, freeze dried blackworms, frozen blackworms, and Fronzen food mix made by Hans. How do you suggest I mix in the powder for the food I am currently feeding my fish? Thanks.

Yun-[/QUOTE

hi Yun,
u can mix the powder to any type of paste form food, defrost the paste n just mix the powder evenly to the paste ...

best rgds,
forrest.

laupao
12-13-2011, 02:54 PM
Forrest,

Can i just mix the nori power with beef heart and shrimp and freeze it. Then feed the frozen food mix?

forrest
12-13-2011, 03:18 PM
Forrest,

Can i just mix the nori power with beef heart and shrimp and freeze it. Then feed the frozen food mix?

yes laopao,
but i suggest to defrost the mix b4 feeding to the discus....

best rgds,
forrest.

laupao
12-13-2011, 03:53 PM
i've fed seafood mix paste before and it was a big mess in the tank..it really fouled up the watever even if i do 50% WC a day.

why can't i feed it frozen?

forrest
12-13-2011, 03:58 PM
u can feed your fishes frozen...just that for me i like to see all the fishes fighting for their food rapidly....frosen food may not have that result to me...
infact, the nori will help very slight on absorb the blood or water in the beefheart to slowing down the beefheart clouding the water...

best rgds,
forrest

laupao
12-13-2011, 04:06 PM
hey forrest, thanks for your respond..

but can you explain the last sentence of your previous responds...

forrest
12-13-2011, 04:13 PM
hi laopao,
do u mean this one
infact, the nori will help very slight on absorb the blood or water in the beefheart to slowing down the beefheart clouding the water...

pls forgive my poor english, im trying to said that when we feed beefheart to the fishes, the beefheart will have the contant of blood which will cloud the water...when u mix the nori into beefheart, it will actually absorb n hold the blood into it...hope u can understand this one...otherwise i will need someone to help me out by translate it from chinese....hahaha.

best rgds,
forrest.

laupao
12-13-2011, 04:24 PM
thanks forrest....

so u feed it a paste just for the sake of the feeding frenzy.

in my case to prevent the water from fouling up too much, i could hand feed it frozen....

forrest
12-13-2011, 11:22 PM
hi all,
as request,here r some pictures of the nori powder...it is pure nori with 20% of rice powder to keep the nori from moisture...thx

it is about 100-120 grams into the chinese rice bowl......

Stag
12-13-2011, 11:43 PM
Forrest or anyone else,

I feed mostly pellets, flake and FDBlackWorms. Will discus eat Nori is small flake form? I am not interested in making any pastes or food concoctions anymore. But if Forrest says this will aid me in making my fish look like his. I would like to see if I can incorporate it into my discus's diet.

forrest
12-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Forrest or anyone else,

I feed mostly pellets, flake and FDBlackWorms. Will discus eat Nori is small flake form? I am not interested in making any pastes or food concoctions anymore. But if Forrest says this will aid me in making my fish look like his. I would like to see if I can incorporate it into my discus's diet.

hi James,
the nori need something to mix them together with past form food or do u mean u going to make the flake yourself n mix the nori "INTO" the flakes...in that case,the answer is yes.

best rgds,
forrest.

forrest
12-14-2011, 12:39 AM
hi all,
im getting quite some order this morning while i woke up,thank u very much for the support...here is another link talking about nutrition in the nori.....

http://www.livestrong.com/article/124429-vitamins-seaweed/

best rgds,
forrest

TNT77
12-14-2011, 12:56 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us forrest. I will definitely be ordering some next week. :) I seem to be acquiring alot of your fish :) and I just love their appetites among everything else about them.

forrest
12-14-2011, 01:55 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us forrest. I will definitely be ordering some next week. :) I seem to be acquiring alot of your fish :) and I just love their appetites among everything else about them.

hi tnt,
this is actually my trade secret for years....lol...u r buying not just the nori but the experiance as well....

best rgds,
forrest

DISCUS PLANETARIUM
12-14-2011, 06:45 AM
hi forrest it sounds all good i bet the fish love it we have not spoke for some time we will talk soon have a good xmas...anthony..

forrest
12-14-2011, 03:10 PM
hi forrest it sounds all good i bet the fish love it we have not spoke for some time we will talk soon have a good xmas...anthony..

yes anthony, it has beeen a while...i wish u have a wonderful chrismast too...

best rgds,
forrest

Chicago Discus
12-14-2011, 07:17 PM
Thank you Forrest I placed an order just let me know when you'll, be shipping thanks .............Josie

forrest
12-14-2011, 10:09 PM
hi to josie and all,
thank u very much for the support....Kenny will be gathering up all the orders n send me the shipping infos at once on coming sunday, i will be sending out the Nori powder powder on tuesday or wednesday....in future, i will sending out goods only on tuesday or wednesday as wel...pls note that it will take 15 dyas for the shipment from the shipment date..over all it will takes more or less 20 days to reach buyers.....thx....
best rgds,
forrest.

forrest
12-16-2011, 06:17 AM
hi All,
i just took some pics of the fishes during feeding time with the nori mix...this time, pls dont look the the fishes color, body shape or strain...just focus on their tummy...lol

forrest
12-16-2011, 06:21 AM
set 2

forrest
12-16-2011, 06:23 AM
set 3

Chad Hughes
12-16-2011, 02:16 PM
Forrset,

I love how civilized your discus are. They eat with a fork and everything! :D

YSS
12-16-2011, 03:56 PM
I would love to see some comparison pics (if there are any) between nori fed fish and no nori fed fish.

forrest
12-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I would love to see some comparison pics (if there are any) between nori fed fish and no nori fed fish.

hi Yss,
unfotunately i dont have one without the non nori...i ve been using this for years, the reason i show these pictures is to show ppl how good appetite with the fishes that been fed with nori...even i feed them the non nori beefheart now, these little monster will still hunting for their food. just like my fishes, they will eat anything easily when they out from my hatchery bcos of their appetite....take a good look at those fishes tummy u will understnd how well appetite they r...

best rgds,
forrest

hedut
12-17-2011, 06:26 PM

that easy, if you have new forrest / Kenny fish compare to other fish you will see clearly when you feed them :)( meaning all fish new not even a month)

hedut
12-17-2011, 06:29 PM
Forrest could you share you fish food recipe?? thanks

forrest
12-18-2011, 11:49 AM
Forrest could you share you fish food recipe?? thanks
hi Henri and all,
i use beef heart, nori n also baby prawn(very small prawn likely o.5")...im now trying to turn the prawn into powder as well for easier n cheaper shipping in near furture....1 kg of beefheart + 0.5 kg of baby prawn + 10-20 grams of nori powder = forrest nori beefheart mix....lol..

best rgds,
forrest.

hedut
12-18-2011, 11:53 AM
hi Henri and all,
i use beef heart, nori n also baby prawn(very small prawn likely o.5")...im now trying to turn the prawn into powder as well for easier n cheaper shipping in near furture....1 kg of beefheart + 0.5 kg of baby prawn + 10-20 grams of nori powder = forrest nori beefheart mix....lol..

best rgds,
forrest.

Thanks forrest

forrest
12-18-2011, 12:11 PM
hi All,
i will be start sending out the Nori powder on tuesday n wednesday (monday n tuesday in USA n Canada)...next shipping date will be on 27th n 28th...thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

forrest
12-20-2011, 04:27 AM
hi All,
i ve sent out the orders from USA n Canada by today, for the other countries, i will be sending out the shipment by tomorrow,thx.

this is the first time i send out shipment by air mail, i do not sure what is the exact timing to reach buyers hand, i ve been told the goods will be reachng buyers hand about 2 weeks time, if any of u dont recieve the Nori Powder by 5th Jan, pls let me know....i Garantee 100% if it is any loses during the shipment...im new but i know i will be better..thank u very much for the support.

the next shipment date will be on 27-28th Dec...thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

2075turner
12-20-2011, 01:31 PM
I'll give it a try and see how my fish like it.

:)

forrest
12-20-2011, 10:26 PM
I'll give it a try and see how my fish like it.

:)

hi Evelyn,
thank u very much for showing interest on the Nori powder....im sure your fishes will like it much...

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
12-21-2011, 09:56 AM
hi all,
they r many asking about mixing the Nori into beefheart,here is the link that i wrote with my broken english....lol

http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?92866-Mixing-Nori-Powder-Into-Beefheart

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
12-26-2011, 11:22 PM
hi All,
all orders have been sent out yesterday n today, thank u very much for supports....the next shipping day will be on 3rd-4th Jan 2012...happy new year to all.

best rgds,
forrest

Chicago Discus
12-26-2011, 11:37 PM
hi All,
all orders have been sent out yesterday n today, thnak u very much for supports....the nxt shipping day will be on 3rd-4th Jan 2012...happy new year to all.

best rgds,
forrest

hey Forest i bought some just wondering if you shipped yet

forrest
12-26-2011, 11:59 PM
hey Forest i bought some just wondering if you shipped yet

yes Josie,
i sent yours out last week, it will takes about 2 weeks from the shipment day...no worries Josie, it just takes some time to reach u, if it doesnt reach u , i will take care of everything.

best rgds,
forrest

Chicago Discus
12-27-2011, 12:00 AM
yes Josie,
i sent yours out last week, it will takes about 2 weeks from the shipment day...

best rgds,
forrest

thanks forest your so cute ......Josie

forrest
01-03-2012, 03:03 AM
hi All members,
i got the nori in bulk with much cheaper price now , i want to benefit it to every one of my buyers n supporters.....in futures, the nori powder will be in a package with the Baby shrimp powder optional with the addition of freight cost of shrimp powder according to the weight....thx.

100 grams---US$ 17.00 (free shipping) + 100g baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$5 for shipping cost) = US$22

200 grams---US$ 32.00 (free shipping) + 200g baby shrimp powder ( with addtion of US$10 for shipping cost)= US$42

454 Grams (1 pound)---US$ 68.00 (free shipping) + 1 pound baby shrimp powder ( with addition of US$15 shipping cost)= US$83

for the previous buyers of the nori powder, i will send out the shrimp powder individually if i get notification from Kenny or Rick for the payment of shipping...thx

best rgds,
forrest

hedut
01-05-2012, 04:49 PM
I just receive my nori today and will try soon :), thanks Forrest

Len
01-05-2012, 08:07 PM
I received my nori today as well.

thanks Forrest

forrest
01-06-2012, 10:26 AM
hi Hendri n Len,
thank u for letting me know the nori has arrived....let me now what u guys think after using the nori powder....

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
01-06-2012, 01:53 PM
hi to all,
my apologies for the late notification to those who ordered the nori powder last week, i ve sent out all orders of the nori powder n shrimp powder on wednesday n thursday...u guys ll be recieving the powder around 2 week from the shipping date...thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

forrest
01-11-2012, 09:51 PM
hi All,
all last week orders have been sent on this tuesday n wednesday...the next shipment day will be on 17th n 18th Jan...thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

jaykne
01-13-2012, 12:31 AM
Thanks Forrest I recieved the nori powder with no problems. I will wait till I get the baby shrimp powder before I make a new batch of Beefheart. Thanks again my friend.

x2h
01-16-2012, 04:10 PM
hi forrest do you sell your food (not just the nori powder, but the food that you feed your fish)?

forrest
01-16-2012, 09:11 PM
Thanks Forrest I recieved the nori powder with no problems. I will wait till I get the baby shrimp powder before I make a new batch of Beefheart. Thanks again my friend.

hi Larry,
u can just use the nori b4 u recieve the shrimp powder, so the next time when u do the beefheart, just add slight more shrimp powder to the beefheart to make the nori equal....

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
01-16-2012, 09:15 PM
hi forrest do you sell your food (not just the nori powder, but the food that you feed your fish)?

hi Xiang,
im using beef heart n blood worm (night meal) which u can always easily to get them locally, it will not be easy for me to send them n enen if i do, it will cost u a lot on the shipping, if u r interested,just get the powders n mix them yourself into the beefheart....thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

trusty
01-21-2012, 12:03 AM
I have been trying to order but haven't heard a respond :(

forrest
01-21-2012, 09:08 AM
hi Trusty,
my apologies is i miss your post or something...i have not heard abything from Kenny about your order, i will try my best to cover it up if it was my mistake,thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

trusty
01-31-2012, 12:19 AM
so who do I pay?

forrest
01-31-2012, 12:31 AM
hi Trusty,
u r paying to Kenny as i mention in my bigining of this post....thx.

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
02-14-2012, 03:29 AM
hi all,
all orders has finally been sent out today after a long long holiday season...my apologies for those who waited over a week...thx.

best rgds,
forrest.

ZX10R
02-14-2012, 09:09 AM
I got mine yesterday

Thank You Forrest and Kenny looking forward to trying it

trusty
06-21-2012, 01:41 AM
Forrest I really want to order 100 grams to get my discus growing.

forrest
06-21-2012, 08:56 PM
Forrest I really want to order 100 grams to get my discus growing.

hi Trusty,
just contact n pay to Kenny, he is helping me to collect the sale of nori powder....thx.

best rgds,
forrest

trusty
06-26-2012, 12:33 AM
Okay I sent him a pm I am waiting on Kenny I am sure he will get to me about it thanks a bunch Forrest.

Skip
07-03-2012, 12:36 PM
message sent to kenny :)

forrest
07-04-2012, 03:49 AM
noted...thx.

message sent to kenny :)

4discusdude
07-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Hi Forrest, I'm almost ran out on my mix, so my question is, can I use nori that for sushi to wrap, can I use coffee grinder to grind into powder? I can't find nori powder in any asian market, I live in tx. It is same thing like the one you got? And if I place an order now from you, how should it take?
Thank you

forrest
07-19-2012, 09:50 AM
Hi Forrest, I'm almost ran out on my mix, so my question is, can I use nori that for sushi to wrap, can I use coffee grinder to grind into powder? I can't find nori powder in any asian market, I live in tx. It is same thing like the one you got? And if I place an order now from you, how should it take?
Thank you

hi 4discusdude,
im using the plain Nori, those without salt or sugar...it will takes about 2 weeks to reach u from the day i send out the nori powder.

best rgds,
forrest

4discusdude
07-19-2012, 10:36 PM
Thank you for your response. I just finished making my mix, so I guess I have to wait until next time. What is the shipping cost to tx?

Skip
07-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Thank you for your response. I just finished making my mix, so I guess I have to wait until next time. What is the shipping cost to tx?

Message kenny.. Cost includes shipping..

Waiting on mine

forrest
07-19-2012, 11:23 PM
hi 4discusdude,
100 grams of nori powder + 100 grams of shrimp powder = US$22.00 (free shipping, it needs 2 weeks to recieve from the shipping date)

best rgds,
forrest

Skip
07-19-2012, 11:25 PM
I think mine should be here any day

forrest
07-19-2012, 11:52 PM
I think mine should be here any day

hi Warlock,
yours inst in this week list, i think it should be sent last week, just cant recall...thx.

incase if u dont get them, pls update me, wirte me a pm with your name and adress n i will double check...thx.

best rgds,
forrest

trusty
08-02-2012, 12:52 AM
HI I received my order thank you Forrest, quick so how do I mix the nori and baby shrimp into my 2.2lbs of beefheart?

forrest
08-02-2012, 02:10 AM
hi to all,
i ve created my paypal acc:

i would like to thank Kenny n Rick helping me to collect the order for the past few months..i appreciate it...thx.

hi all members,

Nori Powder i made have no fancy packing, no advertisment...because it is just my recipe for my discus....people who have bought my discus know how good appetite of my discus are.... beside taking good care of them, another reason is their food, i mix 10-20 grams of the Nori powder to 1kg(2.2 pounds)beef heart...the nutrition of the Nori?...haha!! im not that good to explain everything in english...my apologies....i did a research on Wikipedia...u may just read it from the link..

whoever interested,u may just pm me here in simplydiscus or write to me at discusforrest@gmail.com

price including shipping, im using Malaysian Post by air but it needs around 15 days to reach USA :

================================================== ================================

EDITED 2nd jan 2012

hi All members,

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
08-02-2012, 09:01 PM
HI I received my order thank you Forrest, quick so how do I mix the nori and baby shrimp into my 2.2lbs of beefheart?

hi Carlos,
u will need about 10-20 grams of Nori and also 10 - 20 grams of shrimp powder for 2.2 lbs of beefheart. more or less doesnt really matters, this r natural food.

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
08-13-2012, 11:06 PM
hi to all,
i recently get some feedbacks saying the nori powder didnt reach buyers or didnt reach in good condition on packing, my apologies n i will take care of all losses eventhough most of the problems came from the handling of post or the customs.
i will change the envelope to a padded envelop to reduce the risk from the rough handling from the post.

if anyone of u havent recieve the powders after 3 weeks from your payment date, pls let me know n i will resend the nori n shrimp powder ...
buyers can send me an email, pm or leave me a hpone number with complete COUNTRY CODE + AREA CODE + PHONE NUMBER if need me to talk in person...thx

best rgds,
forrest

hi all members,

EDITED 2nd jan 2012

hi All members,

best rgds,
forrest

4discusdude
08-19-2012, 06:00 PM
Hi Forrest, I sent a payment to Kenny On 08/01 and I haven't receive it yet.

forrest
08-19-2012, 10:42 PM
hi 4discusdude,
are u the one with the name "An", if yes,either Kenny or me has made some mistake on it...my apologies n please allowed me to send it once the post office open after the long holiday, thx.

best rgds,
forrest

4discusdude
08-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Yes that my name and thank you forrest. I just can't wait to add that to the mix.

jaykne
08-19-2012, 11:32 PM
I have been using the nori powder from Forrest since he first started send it, this stuff is great all my fish even adults will eat anything and eat allot big difference!!! My fish are all nice fat and always healthy, another thing I have noticed is it much more easy to get my fish to eat other foods also once they have been on the nori powder, I believe in this stuff 100%. Due to some confusion I did not get the baby shrimp powder but is on its way now excited to see the affects of this.
Forrest thanks for sharing the nori powder with us, like I said it has had a big affect on my fish, appetite, health, they get big and fat and so nice being able to get them to eat almost anything.

4discusdude
08-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Hi forest, I just got mine today. I didn't expect shrimp powder coming with it too. I thought only nori powder but thank you and will start to put in the mix tomorrow.

trusty
08-23-2012, 10:27 PM
I have been using mine great will order more thanks

forrest
08-25-2012, 03:02 AM
hi all,
thanks for the feedback n i hope u guys will grow your fishes with speedy grow up...thx

best rgds,
forrest

trusty
08-25-2012, 03:18 AM
I am using it on my 5 baby baby glss and I am seeing growth Forrest...........

drew22to375
09-13-2012, 01:33 AM
Forrest,

I Just sent payment for 100g of your magical nori powder.

Drew..

forrest
09-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Forrest,

I Just sent payment for 100g of your magical nori powder.

Drew..

hi Drew,
thank u very much for your order, i ll send your order tomorrow....thx.

best rgds,
forrest

forrest
09-14-2012, 12:34 AM
hi All,
shipment from this week n some from last week have been sent for past few days....thank u.

best rgds,
forrest

trusty
09-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Thanks Forrest the fish love it.........

daffyfish
10-28-2014, 11:55 PM
PM sent

forrest
10-29-2014, 05:28 AM
hi Daffy fish,
i just reply to your pm, yes i ll start selling them again in a while...thx

seanyuki
10-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Great product by Forrest and the fish luv it.

tolga
10-29-2014, 03:18 PM
Dear Forrest

I just wanted to ask you about the dried shrimp powder. I know you've said it mops up the blood and the liquid of the beef heart in the mixture, but does it also act as a binder? As some people use fresh
Prawns to bind beef heart instead of using agar or gelatine, I wondered if the powdered version would work in the same way with the added benefit of keeping the mixture drier? And is this the powder of the whole shrimp with shell and all or just the flesh? Thanks
Tolga