PDA

View Full Version : Will be offline until mid Jan.

Disgirl
01-04-2012, 09:37 PM
Won't be available for order taking for awhile folks. You can send me a pm and I will reply mid January. Hope to get back to cone/cave making then. I will let you know and I do have several orders I will be working on then. Thanks for waiting for my arm to heal, it will take a long time I am finding out.
Barb:)

wdeleon01
01-05-2012, 03:20 AM
Barb,

Take your time and your health is first.

ericatdallas
01-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Get well quick.

Plecs love your cave.

mmorris
01-05-2012, 12:16 PM
I'm sorry to hear it's taking so long but I'm not surprised. As long as the healing is headed in the right direction... I'm going to be needing a few cones so when you are up for it, would you let me know? No hurry - I can continue to use flower pots in the meantime. :)

Thanks to your caves, by the way, I'm going to have to thin out the pleco herd in my 125 gallon tank!

Second Hand Pat
01-05-2012, 12:22 PM
Hey Barb, Go slow and easy so not to re-injury. Took six months for a mostly full recovery for my riding instructor and a full year for full mobility. You will get there and doing your pottery very soon it sounds like.

2075turner
01-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Hey Barb, Go slow and easy so not to re-injury. Took six months for a mostly full recovery for my riding instructor and a full year for full mobility. You will get there and doing your pottery very soon it sounds like.

Yes, take it easy Barb. Better to take your time and have it heal properly then have to go through it all over again and delay your progress.

Cheers, Evelyn

Disgirl
01-05-2012, 06:24 PM
:wave::wave:Thanks WD, Eric, Martha, Pat and Evelyn!! PT is so painful, really like torture. But I can tell I am getting better each week. I am working hard at healing up. Always happy to hear that your fish like my cones and caves!
Barb