PDA

View Full Version : the for sale section

boxhead1990
02-04-2012, 06:38 AM
i think i needs a overhaul and to have sections for the differant area's

like australia america uk ect it would make it easyer to find stuff for sale in our relevant areas instead of finding something in aus every 10 pages

oh and alot of people dont list area in the titles of there items fir sale which is eaqualy frustrating

can someone fix this issue???

Sent from my iPhone

03-20-2012, 06:19 AM
i think i needs a overhaul and to have sections for the differant area's

like australia america uk ect it would make it easyer to find stuff for sale in our relevant areas instead of finding something in aus every 10 pages

oh and alot of people dont list area in the titles of there items fir sale which is eaqualy frustrating

can someone fix this issue???

Sent from my iPhone

agreed! +1

random-cichlid
03-20-2012, 07:29 AM
indeed that would make things really great +1

SeaDragon
03-20-2012, 09:51 AM
That'd be great. +1

Julia
Sent from my Styrofoam fish box fort using Tapatalk

Craigmax
03-21-2012, 10:48 PM
agreed +2

brewmaster15
03-22-2012, 12:34 PM
Guys,
Thanks for the feedback, I'll see what can be done on this... should be able to work something out.

-al

Harriett
03-22-2012, 01:08 PM
It would simplify things also to make it clear at the beginning whether the seller wants to only sell local or is willing to ship, whatever the item is.
Best regards,
Harriett

Skip
03-22-2012, 05:39 PM
you could always just put it in the TITLE.. or FILL in your location in your profile.. that helps.. :)

"Austin, Texas ~ 4 Leopard Snake Skins for sale"... <---- actually true..

boxhead1990
04-01-2012, 01:38 AM
warlock that means people have to fill that in and im really guessing most wont having dedicated areas allows people in those areas to acces that instead of going through 100 pages just to find something

and even if it was simple as sections saying america australia new zealand japan europe ect ect would make things a hell of alot easyer to find specific to those areas

Sent from my iPhone

DiscusLoverJeff
04-03-2012, 12:07 PM
It would also be nice if when placing a "for sale" ad, that it had an automatic field that came up asking for a picture.

I can't begin to tell you how many people post "for sale" and no pictures. First post out of many are, "can you please post a picture?"

Why post a for sale without a picture? I know we all know how to use a camera and or a camera phone. They can easily upload it to places like Photobucket at no charge.

Just some friendly advice.

Jeff