PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Minnesota Aquarium Society Annual Show

Willie
03-07-2012, 09:19 PM
We're adding a discus speaker to the Minnesota show, coming up April 14 - 15. John Nicholson will be speaking on the care and breeding of your favorite fish. Get details here (http://www.aquarium.mn).

Willie

John_Nicholson
03-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Would love to see/meet some of the Simply discus folks. I promise it will be entertaining.

-john

Discus_KC
03-15-2012, 09:54 PM
John is one of a kind!!

KJoFan
03-15-2012, 10:35 PM
Cool! I haven't been to the MAS show in a few years. This would be worth seeing for sure!

John_Nicholson
03-16-2012, 05:31 PM
Thanks Jack...If nothing else I am entertaining....LOL.

Karen I hope you can make. Always like to meet members of Simply or Newdaah.

-john

TURQ64
03-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Well, with all of this early nice weather, I hope it holds for your trip..If it's nice on the 13th, throw a bunch of them Minnesotan's in a van and drive west over here.They can talk your ear off going and coming, and have a nice break here at the 'lake..Plenty of Discus, and a guarantee to be amazed, amused,confused, or simply disgusted!..Something to talk about on the way back, anyway....just a thought; spring will do that to you...

John_Nicholson
03-22-2012, 08:45 AM
I am up for it if they are...LOL. I hope it works out. It is one of the reasons that I agreed to do the talk to begin with...LOL.

-john

TURQ64
04-17-2012, 09:42 AM
I had a good time meeting up with John, and a few of the local fish folk. Unfortunately, with things running late, and my dog being totally spun out from that many hours in the car, I had to leave before John was finished speaking. On the good side, I have an excuse to hear his lecture again..Thanks for making an appearance on the Northern Prairie, matey...

fattubwhale
04-18-2012, 12:28 AM
I had a good time meeting up with John, and a few of the local fish folk. Unfortunately, with things running late, and my dog being totally spun out from that many hours in the car, I had to leave before John was finished speaking. On the good side, I have an excuse to hear his lecture again..Thanks for making an appearance on the Northern Prairie, matey...

It was a good time! I had to scoot out half way into the talk just to get back to work :( But, I did have a opportunity to meet you and John. till the next time :)
Pierre

John_Nicholson
04-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Enjoyed it folks. I wish that the room had not been completely dark. A lot of my talk is based on crowd interaction and that was hard to do. Looking forward to seeing ya'll in the future.

-john