PDA

View Full Version : Discusdaves feedback please

fullmonti
03-08-2012, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty new to the Discus world & was wondering about AquaBid in general & Discusdaves as a vender in particular?

Thanks for any info you can give.
Jim

fullmonti
03-10-2012, 12:10 AM
No one has any thing to say about AquaBid in general, or Discusdves in particular?

fullmonti
03-10-2012, 02:10 AM
OK thanks

Had planed on using the sponsors all along, Dave has a couple that looked really nice & was just curious if it was a decent option or not.

Thanks again & I have enjoyed SD & the people her a great deal!

Jim

Cosgrovb
03-10-2012, 10:36 PM
I bought my absolute favorite discus from Dave. It was perfect. Healthy. And I would buy from him again in a heartbeat.

http://img.tapatalk.com/43b0cd01-0fbe-7415.jpg

Skip
03-11-2012, 12:15 AM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?83559-Feedback-...ALL-READ-THIS!!!!!

Cosgrovb
03-11-2012, 12:55 AM
Skip - mine was first hand personal knowledge.

jaykne
03-14-2012, 04:06 PM
http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?83559-Feedback-...ALL-READ-THIS!!!!!

Thank you Skip!!! Don't understand what is so hard to understand about this...

tdj2012
03-15-2012, 01:21 PM
I just ordered two discus from him. He has been quite helpful and friendly. His number is 915-549-4920. Ive been texting with him for several days making arrangements for the fish and asking questions. I will post some pics when I get the fish next week. I'm not telling you who you should order from but if you are new to this species, I caution your use of Somethingphishy.com. Good luck, James.

fullmonti
03-15-2012, 02:39 PM
I would like to see what you order from him.

Thanks every one. This is a very good group to help out people new to Discus.

Jim

brewmaster15
03-15-2012, 08:15 PM
Hi all,
This thread was closed by our moderator staff here. I thought I should go into this thread and just explain something. The thread itself was a problem waiting to happen...We have a policy for this section of the forum that states only comments based on first hand experiences should be posted.What made this a problem here is the original poster asked for feedback on 2 subjects, DiscusDaves and aquabid. Really what this section needs is one subject, one thread for future reference.

I will re-open this thread for people to post their first hand experiences with DiscusDaves. I will change the title to reflect that. Experiences with aquabid will be removed from here forward, and no explaination given...The original poster or anyone else may start a thread here on general experiences with aquabid if they want to.

Thanks,
al

ps..a general note on moderation...If a moderator edits a thread and a member has a question about the reason why...it is acceptable to politely ask that moderator or the forum admins privately by pm for more information as to why a particular action was taken. It is not acceptable to ignore a moderator or admin here or to be disrespectful to them..

fullmonti
03-15-2012, 08:55 PM
OK, that makes it clear as to how the moderators like this forum to operate. I have been on other sites that are looser, but this is fine too. Good to know whats what.

Jim