PDA

View Full Version : Permission to use HTML in signature

DiscusBR
03-12-2012, 01:00 PM
I noticed that some members have links to videos or websites in their signatures. But when I tried to do it in mine, the tool is not available. The "Signature Permission" box says that HTML is not allowed. I see no way to change that option and it seems that only the forum administrators can do it. How do I include a link in my signature?

Thanks in advance.

yim11
03-12-2012, 01:14 PM
Perhaps the easiest way would be to become a Homesteader. ;)

DiscusBR
03-12-2012, 01:15 PM
Huuummm ... Now I see. It is a priviledge! No way I can become a Homesteader. I am just a modest beginner :(

Second Hand Pat
03-12-2012, 01:21 PM
Huuummm ... Now I see. It is a priviledge! No way I can become a Homesteader. I am just a modest beginner :(

So what Mauro, I was only a newbie too and still am. Besides I need help with the horses and crows....and of course raising these F1s.

DiscusBR
03-12-2012, 02:21 PM
So what Mauro, I was only a newbie too and still am. Besides I need help with the horses and crows....and of course raising these F1s.

Thank you, Pat, for the kind words. I will consider that possibility, but I donīt have enough contents to fill a Homesteader section. May be one day, when I manage to get my own F1s, like your beautiful babies :)

Skip
03-12-2012, 02:27 PM

So are all the homesteaders.. lol

I like cuz I can post what I want and still find it

Larry Bugg
03-12-2012, 02:48 PM
So are all the homesteaders.. lol

LOL, ain't that the truth. It is a way to financially help Simply and you get a perk for it. Like Skip, I like having the post I start all centrally located.

Discus-n00b
03-12-2012, 03:06 PM
I don't have much content either, but I see it as a way to support Al and the Forum and upon a case where I do have something to post....I can post it there. :)

DiscusBR
03-12-2012, 03:29 PM
I don't have much content either, but I see it as a way to support Al and the Forum and upon a case where I do have something to post....I can post it there. :)

Matt, if you think that your amazing pics and videos of high-quality domestic and wild discus are not "much content", then I am screwed :)

Discus-n00b
03-12-2012, 04:45 PM
LOL well I mean specifically for my homestead section. I tend to post my wild photos elsewhere, in the From the Source forum so more people can see it. ;)