PDA

View Full Version : Back on Simply Discus...I msut admit Ive strayed some.

darkknight87
03-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Hey all. It's nice to be back on Simply and catch up with a few people. I actually signed back onto Simply to see what fish were available..wanting to stock my freshwater tank back up.I haven't purchased anything in well over a year as far as Discus go..

The reason?

I've strayed into the reef tank side of the force...wanting to try my hand at a few corals..I set up my 55 Gallon ( that was my first ever discus tank) into a small reef tank. Now I have several small fish, and 9 differant kinds of coral. So far so good.

But it is nice to be back...I've ordered three new fish from Kenny's March shipment...I just hope I don't go over board again ^^

April
03-14-2012, 11:52 PM
Welcome back dark knight!
I know another member who sold all his discus..setup a very nice salt tank..then sat there waiting to change water..he's back to discus!
Just do a nice display tank full and enjoy! No need for mts!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?h20pwu

chrisb01
03-15-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes, welcome back darkknight87. I'm a newbee with Discus. I left reefs behind some years ago. I get nostalgic sometimes, but I fight it back.

I also had the MTS for a long time, but have cut down a lot.

brewmaster15
03-15-2012, 08:19 AM
Welcome back!

I too long ago went crazy with salt water tanks.....had alot of fun, but Discus won out and have for many years with me. Enjoy your salties, and the flat fish from Kenny!

-al