PDA

View Full Version : CanadianAquaFarm.com

fishstick
04-13-2012, 03:21 PM
First time purchasing and owning Discus. Rick provided quick responses to pre-order questions, ordering and delivery. This included a last minute adjustment. Customer service level I'd say is exemplary. Forrest fish in extremely good health and adjusted to their new home in no time. A first class act from my recent experience. :thumbsup:

Canadian Aqua Farm
04-21-2012, 03:09 AM
Awesome, I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the order and that the discus settled in fast. Thank-you for the positive review!

xKevinx
04-22-2012, 02:48 AM
i have also purchased some fish from rick and love them. service cant be beat IMO. even delivered them to my house!
+1 for quality and service

RyanGSP
07-10-2012, 02:23 AM
I havent bought anything from Rick yet but When I asked if he could pick out a pair of ARSG they guy went above and beyond to try and get me a male and female!

A little miscommunication on my part fouled our deal but it didnt take long and he told me he can get more in on his next order. I wont be hesitating to purchase fish from him when he gets in more ARSG. If my tank was cycled there would be some eruptions heading to Alberta instead.

A+ guy IMO.

Canadian Aqua Farm
07-10-2012, 10:32 PM
I havent bought anything from Rick yet but When I asked if he could pick out a pair of ARSG they guy went above and beyond to try and get me a male and female!

A little miscommunication on my part fouled our deal but it didnt take long and he told me he can get more in on his next order. I wont be hesitating to purchase fish from him when he gets in more ARSG. If my tank was cycled there would be some eruptions heading to Alberta instead.

A+ guy IMO.

Hi Ryan, Thanks for the kind words. I look forward to helping you get those ARSG's in the near future, don't want to leave you with an empty tank for too long.

discuspaul
07-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Rick is absolutely top-notch, experience-wise and service-wise, not to mention the first-class conditions he maintains for the superb Forrest stock he brings in.
I've bought discus from Rick several times, and I'll no doubt do so again !

xKevinx
07-12-2012, 09:36 PM
i just got 4 stunning ARSG's from rick and another albino royal blue this week and i had an ARSG spawn on the 4th night. stunning fish.very quality.top service.
cheers