PDA

View Full Version : Top Quality/Reasonable Price

Bud Smith
05-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Forrest - I just had to say your discus are excellent and I appreciate how easily they acclimate to their new surroundings
I missed your teasers this time - I thought that was a great idea - got a kick out of that

amolak
05-23-2012, 04:52 PM
very good discus at very good prices.

forrest
05-30-2012, 09:05 AM
hi Bud n Amolak,
sorry that i ve been too busy n missed this post...thank u very much for the supoort...always...

when we sell discus to our customers, we always try our best to sell u the good fishes, most of all...we sell u the conditon of the fishes as well...means,U R NOT JUST BUYING THE FISH, WE HOPE WE SELL U THE HAPPINESS N SATISFACTION AT THE SAME TIME.....although we may not make it everytime but we always try.

ps.......WE = Kenny (Kennysdiscus,USA), Rick (Canadian aqua farm, Canada), Adrian n Ravi ( Exotic aquatic Australia) n I Discusforrest in Simplydiscus...

best rgds,
forrest

Swedgin
06-23-2012, 02:02 PM
Hi Forrest,

I was wondering if you would ship a group of 15 discus to a private person in Dubai?

Thanks

forrest
06-23-2012, 03:02 PM
hi Swedgin,
i can try but i believe it going to be pricey on shipping, and u will need to pick up the fishes in the airport,u may need an agent to do it for u too....
u can write to me to my email..it is just below my signature....thx.

best rgds,
forrest

Hi Forrest,

I was wondering if you would ship a group of 15 discus to a private person in Dubai?

Thanks