PDA

View Full Version : Tefe F1 Morning Chow Down on Al's FDBWs

Second Hand Pat
06-09-2012, 11:10 AM
Thanks you Al for a superior product and lighting fast delivery. :D Makes growing these guys out a bit easier.

Pat

Here's a video of the my F1 Tefe's during their morning FDBW chow down. They love 'em and would eat these all day. Forgive the shaky video. Hard trying to feed and shoot the video at the same time.

http://youtu.be/hx8b3Mw4T5c

shoveltrash
06-09-2012, 11:30 AM
Pat they are looking GREAT! so funny....mine *attack* the fdbw too, heck they don't last stuck to glass LOL.

Second Hand Pat
06-09-2012, 11:34 AM
Pat they are looking GREAT! so funny....mine *attack* the fdbw too, heck they don't last stuck to glass LOL.

Thanks Trish, if these guys were bigger I suspect the cubes would not remain on the glass either but currently glad they stick. Gives everyone a chance to eat. The cubes will last about five minutes until gone and everyone has big, round bellies.

Wildcaught dutchman
06-10-2012, 12:01 PM
Hi Pat.I haven"t seen your youngsters for a while.What a difference!!!Beautiful.They are well shaped and eat like hungry dogs.Congrats!!Good work.:D

vicdiscus
06-10-2012, 12:10 PM
looking very nice! how old are they?

nice job Pat !

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi Pat.I haven"t seen your youngsters for a while.What a difference!!!Beautiful.They are well shaped and eat like hungry dogs.Congrats!!Good work.:D

Thank you Mark, they are doing most excellent :)

looking very nice! how old are they?.

nice job Pat !

Four months old Duncan and thank you also

JenTN
06-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Love it! My fry clear out fdbws in no time and pick on flakes and such. I swear Al should change the name to Discus crack.

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2012, 02:00 PM
Love it! My fry clear out fdbws in no time and pick on flakes and such. I swear Al should change the name to Discus crack.

Great idea Jen, my guys will keep munching until each belly looks like a balloon.

Kingdom Come Discus
06-10-2012, 02:04 PM
Pay those fry are looking great. Al's blackworms drive all fish crazy!!!

JenTN
06-10-2012, 02:10 PM
Great idea Jen, my guys will keep munching until each belly looks like a balloon.

Mine too. My sister took care of mine last week while I was on vacation. She told me she pretty much just fed them fdbw because they ate them better than anything else. Such a pushover!

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Pay those fry are looking great. Al's blackworms drive all fish crazy!!!

Thanks Kraig, you should check up the close up pictures in the Batch A thead in my homesteader section. They are forming some crazy colors.

Second Hand Pat
06-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Mine too. My sister took care of mine last week while I was on vacation. She told me she pretty much just fed them fdbw because they ate them better than anything else. Such a pushover!

I can see that Jen, I will be having my daughter and her SO minding the juvies and fry come show time and I will have to warn them about the "discus crack" :)

JenTN
06-10-2012, 03:34 PM
I can see that Jen, I will be having my daughter and her SO minding the juvies and fry come show time and I will have to warn them about the "discus crack" :)

I really could not complain...anyone who would come change water daily and feed several times a day and care for 3 tanks, a cat, and a hamster for a week is a saint in my book lol!