PDA

View Full Version : Summer Sale here at Aquaticsuppliers.com, oh Yeah!

brewmaster15
06-21-2012, 08:41 AM
Hi all,

Summer is here and its time I think for a Sale to warm things up a bit :)...everyone loves a good deal on Fish Supplies....so here is one for all you here at SimplyDiscus.com

For a limited time you can get 15% off all your Australian Freeze Dried Blackworms orders ( excludes shipping fees) placed thru our online store. Thats right 15% off! Doesn't matter if you order 10 grams, 50 grams,100 grams, 200 grams, or more... Go to my online store at AQUATICSUPPLIERS.COM (http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm) place your order and at check out enter the Coupon Code "SummerSale" ( no quotes, one word). That will get you 15% off any products you purchase there. Coupon code must be entered to receive your discount and can't be combined with other coupons. You are free to use this coupon code as many times as you want while the sale is in effect and to tell your friends on other forums and fish clubs about it... Sale will go on at least until the 4th of July.

Go to AquaticSuppliers.com (http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm)
Enter COUPON Code : SummerSale for 15% off!!!

For over 2 1/2 years now, we've been bringing you this great product hand crafted from the Land Down under. Fish love these Freeze Dried Blackworms and hobbyists have come to appreciate the level of quality and service that go into getting them from there to your fish. So take advantage of this coupon and stock up now on an awesome food for your fish thats all natural and has a great shelf life all the while being nutritious and delicious to your finned friends. I've stocked up well here , and usually ship out within 24 Hours of receiving your order so your fish are always happy with you!

Oh and not that you need any more incentive to place your order, but when you do, pat yourself on the back for helping SimplyDiscus out.... as your purchase goes to Simplydiscus LLC.. The same company that gives you this awesome forum for free.:):):):):):):) (info here..http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?96143-An-Introduction-here....Who-exactly-is-AquaticSuppliers.com )

Thanks Everyone,
Al

Questions or problems ? please email me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net for the fastest response. Wholesale inquiries always welcome.

Skip
06-21-2012, 10:22 AM
awesome sale!!!

jaykne
06-21-2012, 11:31 AM
+1 on that really awesome sale!!!

Trier20
06-21-2012, 12:01 PM
Sweet sale! Good thing I ordered 200 grams last week lol

buddha1200
06-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Just ordered mine yesterday and receive the shipping email today ,fast service will be ordering again real soon.

chaoslite
06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Ordered. Thanks Al.

Mishka

buddha1200
06-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Order came today. Now thats fast.
Will be ordering again real soon. ordered for my discus but all my fish love them.
Thanks Al.

jaykne
06-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I think Al ships the same day as long as the post office is open!!! Buy the best FDBW's out there and support the forum at the same time. Don't pass this deal up I know I won't!!!

brewmaster15
06-28-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks Everyone,
I do appreciate all your support! Response to the sale is really great, Please do keep those orders coming in with that coupon code. You have until the JULY 4 to take advantage of this sale..Stock up now and save all the while knowing you will have some very happy fishes!:)

-al

Questions or problems ? please email me at aquaticsuppliers@comcast.net for the fastest response. Wholesale inquiries always welcome.

Discus-n00b
06-28-2012, 10:02 AM
Just put my order in, to good to pass up. Would of had to order in the next few weeks anyway! Thanks Al!

brewmaster15
06-28-2012, 10:26 AM
Just put my order in, to good to pass up. Would of had to order in the next few weeks anyway! Thanks Al! Thanks Matt, Just got you packed up to go out!:o
-al

Cambik
06-28-2012, 10:44 AM
yep I just placed an order myself.

Len
06-28-2012, 02:11 PM
Glad I saw this. Just placed a small order myself. Thanks Al

brewmaster15
06-28-2012, 05:38 PM
Stephen and Len,
Thanks guys you are all set and orders are on the way..thanks!!:)

-al

catgoldfish
07-13-2012, 07:53 PM
Why do I see these deals when there already over...........