PDA

View Full Version : Videos

Chris b 1986
06-27-2012, 04:43 PM
Hi guys I have recently started up a YouTube account with some videos of my discus please check it out and comment,rate and subscibe let me know what you think cheers guys and gals. The account is captainhelmet69 it's all one word in the search bar hope you enjoy thanks in advance chris

Kal-El
06-27-2012, 05:18 PM
Wow, is all i have to say... Those are some nice wilds you got there. What kind are they? Beautiful camera work also. what type of camera/camcorder are you using?

Chris b 1986
06-27-2012, 05:48 PM
It's a Samsung galaxy note it's a brilliant phone would reccomend it a bit on the big side but so much spec there is a video on my channel listing all the strains I have apart from one which were not sure of hope you enjoyed my vids and check out my account weekly if you have not subscribed because I'm always putting new videos on

Kal-El
06-27-2012, 06:08 PM
It's a Samsung galaxy note it's a brilliant phone would reccomend it a bit on the big side but so much spec there is a video on my channel listing all the strains I have apart from one which were not sure of hope you enjoyed my vids and check out my account weekly if you have not subscribed because I'm always putting new videos on

wow, amazing that your Android phone is what recorded that nice video.

ufoblue84
07-03-2012, 05:48 PM
I will upload my HD fish tank video soon, shame my light is dead ATM :(