PDA

View Full Version : New cones for sale, plus some fish wall art

Disgirl
06-27-2012, 09:17 PM
I made so much to take to NADA that I couldn't even begin to sell it all. So here are some available right now. I have numbered the cones and fish, what you see is what you get. The glazed cones are all aquarium safe, I make my own glazes, so I know they are fine for fish and water. Eggs stick to them just like glass. Glazed cones are $24 ea.

The swirled cones are lipless, $10 each or if you want all of them they are $8 each. I also have about 6 terra cotta cones with lip and 3 white cones with lip, $14 ea. I sold all my swirled cones with lip.

The fish wall art are my own original design, discus and angelfish. They have small hangers on the back. They are about 8" in diameter, all different swirled clay. I do each fish from a different ball of swirled clay I make myself. $15 ea.

Just ask via PM here if you want to know more or see something you want. Thanks for looking!

Disgirl
06-27-2012, 09:19 PM
More:

Disgirl
06-27-2012, 09:21 PM
I also have an assortment of pleco/cat caves. Will post those soon.
Barb

Trier20
06-27-2012, 09:26 PM
Hope mandi doesn't see those colored ones! Lol in your case you better hope she does!

Dongross
06-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Barb--I am happy you survived the 9 hour trip home

All the items I bought made the trip to Canada ok

Don Gross

Disgirl
06-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Good to hear Don. Thanks again for your multiple purchases from me. I enjoyed meeting and talking with you and your wife! That was a great time we all had at NADA wasn't it? I am ready for the next one, guess I have a long wait though...
Barb

Orange Crush
07-02-2012, 09:06 PM
I'm looking forward to picures of the pleco/cat caves since I might be interested in buying some. :)

JenTN
07-02-2012, 09:09 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/4435a9e5-4685-bea3.jpgHeres my bn pleco in his cave...he hasnt figured out hes supposed to let his girlfriend in lol. I have lots of driftwood and since I put the cave in he hangs out there all the time now.