PDA

View Full Version : Discus Madness anyone?

MrYin
07-07-2012, 01:16 AM
has anyone had any fish from discus madness outta new jersey? went to their website and it looks good. would really like some of their red turq juvies

joeymac
07-07-2012, 02:08 AM
If ur gonna buy from them go there in person. They have some nice discus, and the guy there is very helpful. but I HEAR if u order online they ship fish from somewhere totally different and pick out questionable fish. At least that's what I hear about those specials they have.

That being said I would highly recommend ordering from one of the sponsers here. I don't think you could find a negative review on guys like Kenny and Hans if you tried.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

TNT77
07-07-2012, 05:33 AM
Not trying to be a mod or anything but the op did ask about Discus Madness not Kenny.
I ordered from them a long time ago and got heavily peppered pigeons but at least everything they sent was decent shape I guess.

baeya
07-07-2012, 10:52 AM
I'm new to Discus. I ordered from Discus Madness and was happy with what I received but, I'm not an expert by no means....
I have a picture of them in my photo section.

hedut
07-07-2012, 01:55 PM
I did order fish from DM long time ago before I know SD, shape ok N fish not bad. Why you buy fish from other we should support SD sponsor :) N they have much much better fish N healthy from other people that selling outside forum, or some local member that wanna sell some. good luck :)

buddha1200
07-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Discus madness is only an hour from me,i visited him before i found this forum for info.
He is a great guy to deal with and basically told me most of the same info that i found on here.
I wasnt ready for discus at that time but he still spent a few hours just talking to me.
tanks were very clean and all fish look healthy to me,but i am far from an expert also.
Just take the time to call him and judge for yourself.