PDA

View Full Version : New batch of swirled cones starting

Disgirl
07-08-2012, 02:14 PM
After taking a 3 week break from making cones, which I really needed, I am starting a large batch of swirled clay cones. I do still have several terra cotta, and 3 white ones left from NADA. And about 8 glazed ones in all colors. If you need anything or want to order, just send me a pm or post right in this thread. I will get back to you quickly. Thanks!
Barb

Elliots
07-08-2012, 03:53 PM
I have a 150g. community Discus planted tank under construction. I hope my coming Discus do not breed. If they do would I want one or two cones? I want the cone(s) now or soon to include them in my landscaping plan. It is probably best to email me burgred3825@yahoo.com Please also let me know what size the cones are and my cost including shipping to NYC. I think I'll need the actual size before I have the actual cones No real rush. I am putting in the 3D background now. I'll start cycling this week. Discus will not be coming until Aug-Sept.
Thanks,
Elliot Silber

xxbenjamminxx
07-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Hey Barb I think I am ready to get a couple of these now once you have some swirled ones with lips available again. Also how much are the pleco breeding caves?

Please PM me or something with a total for 2 swirled/lipped cones + shipping to 54157 and the price of a pleco cave. Thanks in advance

Disgirl
07-08-2012, 04:41 PM
Thanks Elliot and Ben. Will send you each a pm or email about your requests.
Barb