PDA

View Full Version : Want to always be notified of sales?Let me know!

brewmaster15
07-17-2012, 05:30 PM
Hi all,
I noticed on my last sale that a few people missed out on the sale and were bummed at the missed opportunity. Feel a bit bad that you all couldn't get in on the sale so I'd like to build a mailing list for my business that contains the contact info of my customers. I just want to be sure that I only send messages to those that really want to receive emails from me.

Visit my online store at Aquaticsuppliers.com (http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm), send me a message in my contact form (https://aquaticsuppliers.com/contactus.sc) saying to add you to the email list. I will then be able to send you promotional offers and info so you don't miss out on the chance to save some money.

I will only send you emails regarding sales and merchandise deals and I will never sell your info to anyone,I am stout advocate of privacy rights and would never infringe on yours.

So to recap... want to save money? want to know when I am running a sale , want to get on my mailing list... Go to my online store.. Aquaticsuppliers.com (http://aquaticsuppliers.com/Freeze-dried-foods_c2.htm) and use the contact form (https://aquaticsuppliers.com/contactus.sc) there to send me a message.

Feel free to let me know how much you like the product as well, I'm always looking for referrals, feedbacks, and testimonials.

Thanks everyone,
Al

brewmaster15
07-19-2012, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the response so far everyone, if you have not contacted me yet, please do so soon so that I can add you to my mailing list. Best way to stay informed and advised of any sales.

al

brewmaster15
07-30-2012, 09:03 AM
Bump!!!

Thanks for all the responses so far....If you are customer of Aquaticsuppliers.com and want to save money on your orders with us, I HIGHLY SUGGEST you get added to our email list asap. You won't regret it.:)

Thanks,
al

brewmaster15
08-17-2012, 12:54 PM
Hi all,
Those of you that have asked to be added to our mailing list will recognize this email (:D hint hint---get listed ASAP)

Dear Customers and Friends of AquaticSuppliers.com and Simplydiscus LLC,

Summer just got hotter!!! We are very pleased to announce another of our special 4 day Sales here at Aquaticsuppliers.com !

Starting today and ending at midnight on Monday, (08/20/2012), you can save an incredible 25% off all products in our store. Simply go to our storefront here...http://aquaticsuppliers.com/ and place your order. At checkout use the coupon code "AS-SALE" (no quotes). 25% will be taken off the price of any merchandise you order. Discount does not apply to our already low Flat Rate Priority Shipping, nor can the coupon be applied to any previous orders or used in conjunction with any additional discounts and offers. You may use this coupon as many times as you like over the next 4 days.

This offer ends in 4 short days so please place your orders and stock up on some great food at a great price!

As you know, we strive to provide you with an excellent product and excellent service here at Aquaticsuppliers.com . What you may not know is that we are a small family business consisting of myself and my wife, Carrie. Because of this, we look at our business a bit different than larger businesses do. It's important to us that we always treat our customers as people and do so with the respect they deserve. What we strive for is to earn your respect and trust as well.

Again, that coupon code is :
AS-SALE
25% off until Monday, (08/20/2012 ) midnight

With Sincere Appreciation,
Al Sabetta
SimplyDiscus LLC
Aquaticsuppliers.com
203-464-2869

ps... no you don't need to be on the mailing list to use this coupon...You just need to order and enter the code. :)

jaykne
08-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Wow that is a great deal eveybody should be jumping on this!!! Please realize when you buy FDBW's from Al you are also supporting this forum, can't go wrong. Get one of the best foods for your fish IMO and support the forum at the same time :)!!!

Skip
08-17-2012, 04:56 PM
as soon as i get off work :)

oldfar
08-17-2012, 06:53 PM
I saved big bucks on 400gm .The fish have almost ate 200grams in 3 months they have big fat heads now .One fish I got was a razor head from lfs didn't know until Igot him home these saved his life now biggest in tank.Thanks Al.

brewmaster15
08-18-2012, 08:44 AM
I saved big bucks on 400gm .The fish have almost ate 200grams in 3 months they have big fat heads now .One fish I got was a razor head from lfs didn't know until Igot him home these saved his life now biggest in tank.Thanks Al. Paul, Thanks for your order, its on the way to you!!! :)

-al

Bud Smith
08-19-2012, 06:59 PM
Placed my order - thank you for the savings - I always like a sale - please keep me posted on future sales
Thanks Al

oldfar
08-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Paul, Thanks for your order, its on the way to you!!! :)

-alThanks Al truly top of line product I have used both this is the best .If I shoud not say this delete post thank you paul.

brewmaster15
08-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi all,
Just a quick reminder, the sale I posted here ends tonight...so if you have not gotten yours please order ASAP. and if you are stocked up already, my thanks to you for your support, please do drop me an email and get on my mailing list... Its a quick easy way to save money and support Simplydiscus at the same time.

Thanks all!!
-al

brewmaster15
08-20-2012, 01:53 PM
Just shy of 10 hours left in that 25% off sale.:bandana:

-al

DLock3d
08-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Got 500 grams for a great price. As always all my fish love them and it's such a clean food to feed.

Skip
08-20-2012, 06:38 PM
200grams cubed.. coming my way!! heck yes!!!!!!

brewmaster15
08-21-2012, 09:10 AM
Thanks everyone that got in on this sale..You orders have already shipped or will go out today. This sale is over now, However, be sure to get on my email list, as I will definetly be working closely with my supplier and having more special deals and sales soon as I can.

Thanks again for your support here at Aquaticsuppliers.com and at Simplydiscus!

best wishes all,
Al

atitagain
08-21-2012, 07:56 PM
Damn, I missed it by this much......

magewynd
08-21-2012, 09:06 PM
I didn't. Shipped Sat. Got mine yesterday. Thanks Al.

tbird22771
08-21-2012, 09:59 PM

+1
I must be getting old, by the time I figure out what day it is - the day is over and I have to start all over again the next day......

oldfar
08-22-2012, 05:57 PM
+1
I must be getting old, by the time I figure out what day it is - the day is over and I have to start all over again the next day......Same thing here I call it time traveling , a day forgotten is 1 day closer to friday I love that.Thanks Al got my stuff here today was just about out.

brewmaster15
08-22-2012, 08:13 PM
Same thing here I call it time traveling , a day forgotten is 1 day closer to friday I love that.Thanks Al got my stuff here today was just about out.glad they made it there in time ! Discus without their freeze dried australian blackworms are just not happy fishes!
thanks again,
al

Orange Crush
08-23-2012, 12:06 AM
Early bird catches the FDBW. lol
Got mine in the mail on Monday. Super fast shipping.

brewmaster15
08-23-2012, 03:59 PM
Early bird catches the FDBW. lol
Got mine in the mail on Monday. Super fast shipping.:) I try...If I can possibly ship it the day the order is placed...it goes that day. Glad you got your Freeze Dried Australian Blackworms !! and thanks again!!

-al

brewmaster15
09-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Hi all,
My Thanks to those of you that have gotten placed on my mailing list so far. If you haven't done so yet, please drop me an email and let me know that you want to receive our sales notices on Freeze Dried Blackworms and other special offers. Some of you have you have already scored some sweet deals, and there will be many many more to come. However I value your privacy immensely, and will never send you email notices unless have asked for them. Thats just how we do business here. Looking forward to providing your Freeze Dried Blackworm needs!

Sincerely,
Al Sabetta

ps... If you don't know who we are....please read this...http://forum.simplydiscus.com/showthread.php?96143-An-Introduction-here....Who-exactly-is-AquaticSuppliers.com

jaykne
09-04-2012, 03:42 PM
Sighn up now the best Freeze Dried Black Worms and the only ones I trust to use with my fish