PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Josie (Chicago Discus)

Kal-El
07-23-2012, 04:26 PM
My wife, my 18 month son, and I had the change to stop by Josie's place on Sunday and see her Fish room (very clean and organize) and pickup up three beautiful Fire Reds. What a wonderful experience it was for my wife and my son. She could not stop talking about the Tefe that had what looks like over a hundred fry attach to them and how wonderful and nice Josie and her aunt was to us. We had such an amazing experience that my wife had ask me to take her back next time when I need to get more Discus. That's saying a lot as my wife doesn't want to do anything with my Discus hobby:D

Anyway, for those of you who haven't decided or unsure if they should purchase Discus from Chicago Discus just yet I can say you have no worries and at the right place. She will make sure you only get the best Discus from her stock. She has some of the most amazing looking juives and breeding pair I've ever seen locally. She takes such good care of her fish and it truly shows in the quality of her fish and cleanliness of her tanks. If you are Local and in the U.S. looking for Quality Discus this is the place to get them.

Thank you so much Josies and your Aunt for the Discus and + little extra you gave free to us, and a wonderful experience to remember for a long time. You guys are awesome... (World Class Customer Service)
(BTW the discus are swimming and doing well in my QT tank. They just haven't eaten anything yet that I put in. This is normal and will probably start eating in a few days as they settle in to my water condition like the rest of the Discus I've purchase before.)

Chicago Discus
07-23-2012, 06:14 PM
Wow, you are very welcome Thank you for the kind words it was nice meeting your family and little superman.....Josie

limige
07-23-2012, 07:40 PM
I've been rather impressed by the pictures I've seen. Too bad its so far away!

Chicago Discus
07-23-2012, 08:28 PM
I've been rather impressed by the pictures I've seen. Too bad its so far away!

Thank you I do ship If you see somthing that catches your eye.....Josie

Kal-El
07-25-2012, 02:06 PM
Josie, just to update you here's the picture of one of your baby Tefe that I got in April. It's now 4-4.5" in size now(Believe you sold them to me at 1.5" in size). He's the biggest of the two. Not the greatest picture as it was hard to take a pic of him when he is constantly swimming and showing off. Love this guy... Eats well and very active in the tank. Only thing I wish he stop doing is bullying his buddy. LOL. What do you think?

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c145/imageher/IMAG1383.jpg

I will upload new pictures of the Reds sometime this week.

Chicago Discus
07-25-2012, 05:08 PM
He looks great yea he was a little guys when you got him the great care shows .......... Josie